𝐹𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝐵𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑇𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 (30, 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑙 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡)

"Y/N!"

I jumped out of bed as quickly as possible. I've never ran towards the door this quickly.

It's..

Him.

Na Jaemin.

We looked at each other for a while. No words are being said. Just silence, tears coming from our eyes.

Whether it was from relief, excitement, joy or something else, I'm sure we both didn't know.

"You're... Back..!"

He giggled at me.

I just had to laugh back.

We jumped into each others arms giving the tightest hug we possibly could to one another. I started kissing him, he quickly responded back. The kiss was filled with passion, no idea how long the kiss took. It felt like eternity, yet it felt like it came and went quickly.

We eventually both pulled back.

"I'm so happy to see you again darling." He said.

"What's up with the bruised face?! What the hell did you do while you were gone? Do you even know what I went through while you were gone? You fucker have to explain everything to me now!" I yelled out and playfully punched him.

He pretended like it hurt a lot but he started explaining.

"I'm really sorry.. I'm sure you felt alone all this time, but really I felt the same all this time. Don't worry about me now. You need to explain to me why you did all this to yourself. I understand I've been gone for a really long time, but you shouldn't have done this to yourself."

My smile faded. I was worried he might see me as ugly now, because of what he said but he seems so genuine and he doesn't look like he's disgusted of me at all.

I couldn't reply as to how and why I started doing all this, it just started and it slowly got to this point.

"You know what, you don't have to tell me. I think it's time to spend the same amount of time together which we missed. Let's start all of this over, shall we?"

After this day we pretty much didnt let each other out of our sight. We didn't want anything happening to each other again.

His bruises and wounds eventually turned into cool looking scars or can no longer be seen. My hair started growing again, Jaemin cut it for me so I would look better, my self harm wounds turned into scars and im sure those would fade over time. My weight went back to normal and our lives were perfect now.

We had enough money to do whatever the heck we wanted and I got to hear Jaemins side of the story after all these years.

"Y/n..."

"You don't have to tell me! Just forget about thi-"

"No stop. Listen.

You know, after your dad's funeral an odd man.. I think it was the guy who planned the funeral with me took me behind the building, do you remember how he told you to stay where you were at and took me with him?

Yeah, that guy. So he told me your dads funeral costs a soul snatching amount of money, because of the fact that he simply was a mafia leader. I mean... I did go on a mission with him and see how the life is like and all I can tell you is that it's not sweet.

And so after that day I looked for him everywhere and eventually I begged him to help me and at least tell me how I'm supposed to get this much money. He did help me, because he put me on missions each day to rob banks, kill people and more and each mission I'd get money.

Usually He'd say something along the lines of

'Oh yes go on this mission and per target you'll get 1k'

And so I did this until I had enough money to pay for the funeral, your dads debt and for us to continue living a comfortable life. Plus I had to pay that guy to erase everything from my criminal record, because we don't want to have any problems do we?

Well all this is whatever now, I'm happy to be back with you and alive."

...

...

Total silence filled the room.

I was absolutely speechless.

I wanted to cry for him because of everything he had to go through. Why was he so stupid and do all this? Before my father died we barely even knew each other! But the fact that he stayed and did all of this just for me...

All I could do is fall into his arms and cry for him. I was hugging him as tightly as I can, I never knew I would be like this.

I eventually told him my side of the story as well, shockingly he had the same reaction. We spent the rest of the day just crying in each others arms.

I must say though, this felt quite nice. Letting out emotions after such a long time felt great. I'm sure Jaemin could agree on that fact too.

"Don't ever leave me again darling. I love you."

"Right back at you. I love you too."

____________________

The End.