𝑾𝒐𝒌𝒆 𝑼𝒑 𝑳𝒂𝒕𝒆 (15)

Y/n's pov

I woke up, it's 12 pm.

I felt like I forgot to do something but then I remembered..

"I missed school!" I screamed out and jumped out of bed instantly.

"Y..y/n what's up?" Jaemin said in his sleepy, low voice.

I couldn't answer his question and just started panicking

"What will the teachers think of me now? It's the first day of school and my dumbass missed it!"

Suddenly I felt arms wrapping around my waist and I turned my head around to see sleepy jaemin smiling at me.

He then put his head on my shoulder and started swinging from side to side, from one foot to another and forcing me to do the same thing since he was holding on to my waist.

We spend a few minutes just doing that and I completely forgot about what I was thinking of just now.

I turned around to face Jaemin and we just looked at each other for a few moments, admiring every feature on the face of the person that's currently standing infront of each one of us.

Without breaking eye contact, we slowly started closing the gap between both of our faces by leaning in towards each other.

Our lips touched.

We started kissing very slowly, because we just woke up. But we still enjoyed every single moment.

I put my arms around his shoulders and he put his hands on my waist.

The kiss continued like this for who knows how long, but we didn't want to stop because it just felt so good to be kissed by the love of our lives.

A tear rolled down my cheek, because this was the first time of feeling loved in a long time.

My parents never showed me enough love, my father always had to go on business trips like he liked saying, and my mother was never at home. I don't know the reason for why she almost never stayed at home but I can't ask her anymore.

I felt something wet coming from Jaemin's face, I opened my eyes for a short amount of time and saw that he was crying as well.

This didn't stop us from continuing this slow, passionate, filled full with love kiss.

I guess I'm just gonna skip a day, hopefully the teachers will understand.

Why am I even thinking about that, my dad probably already texted the school because he realised that I didn't stand up yet.

This kiss went on and on, we weren't even thinking of stopping this.

And then I realised;

I'm truly in love.

to be continued..