𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝑩𝒐𝒚𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅 (6)

Y/n's pov

Girlfriend? No way, he feels the same way as me! But what if he's just joking around once again? What if he's teasing me just to see my reaction to make fun if it? But..

"I would love to be your girlfriend" I answered a bit nervously.

I felt his hands touch my cheeks once more, pulling my face closer to his. I closed my eyes, because I was too scared to see what's going to happen next.

The next thing I know, I felt his soft lips on mine and he started kissing mine. I responded quickly just so this won't get too boring. The kiss was slow but passionate and it stayed like this until I backed off a bit to take a deep breath.

"I'm sorry" Jaemin apologised. "I shouldn't have done that right away."

Should I tell him that I liked it? No, that would be to straightforward.

Jaemin's pov

What have I done. I kissed her right away without even asking her in first place.

But then I felt her little hands turn my head around to face her and, she kissed me. Is this a dream? This can't be real, right? But it felt so.

We kissed in a slow pace, enjoying every little touch.

After about two minutes of having that feeling of flying around in heaven I stopped. I smiled at y/n whom is blushing from the current action that just happened.

"I guess I have a new girlfriend"

Did I actually just said that. Jaemin you fucking idiot. How would she feel after this? She isn't an object or are you fucking dumb.

"Yes, you indeed do." Y/n said with a little giggle

Gosh that was cute. I ruffled through her hair with a smile, knowing that this wonderful girl is now mine. I have to protect her at all costs.

I stopped when I heard a voice from downstairs shout

"Jaemin, do you mind coming down for a little while?"

𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆𝒅