𝑹𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 (17)

"What did you do to him! You monster!" I screamed as loud as I could, hoping that he has some empathy for me.

"I didn't do anything to him." He tried convincing me.

"Then why is he lying dead on the bed with blood all over him?" I said in a slight sarcastic tone with a little laughter thinking of how dumb it is from him to say this to me.

"It happened on the mission. I tried saving him but he didn't make it. I even had to shoot the person who killed him because I was scared that he will hurt us as well. I'm sorry." He explained to me in a calm but yet a bit sad sounding tone.

I cried even harder knowing what he did just for my dad.

I turned back around to look at my dad.

I couldn't believe that he is also gone now.

And then I remembered Jaemins words, and my nightmare.

I tried calming myself down a bit because I wanted to ask Jaemin something.

"Could you tell me the details on how he died?"

Jaemin let out a heavy sigh, with a worried expression on his face.

"Are you sure you want to know the details? What if they would hurt you even more? The truth is a bit harsh, so if you decide that I should tell you the truth, I warned you. Understood?" He warned me.

I nodded as a response, wanting him to tell me as much details as he could.

"As you wish. There's no turning back now!"

"Yeah yeah just say it already it's not that hard is it?" I half screamed at him.

"So as I've said, it happened on the mission. We wanted to oppress this new company in person, expecting them to give us the money your dad wanted right there and then. So we went in there, expecting nothing special to happen to us. When we entered the room where the ceo was at to oppress them, there were people standing with guns, trying to shoot us because the ceo found out that we're the mafia. Your dad and I then shot as many people as we could, and we thought it was over. But no, the ceo shot your father with his own gun. I then shot the ceo because I was scared he would shoot me and tell all the people that we were the mafia. I was scared that people will find out that you're the mafia leaders daughter and kill you as well. Do you understand now?"

I started tearing up in silence, realising that the story he just told me lined up exactly with my nightmare.

"I told you babe why don't you listen to me." He then said in a rather angry tone.

I closed my eyes, and started remembering all the good things we've ever done together.

He was such a great father.

But now he's in the paradise, free from all his debts that I have to pay off now even tho I'm just a student, free from all his problems that I have to solve now, free from my cries and wishes that I have to fulfill all by myself now, just free from everything.

I hope that he's happy now, now that he has left me behind.

At least he's back together with mum.

I'll miss you.

I love you.

to be continued...