𝑷𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒆𝒇𝒖𝒍𝒍 𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 (8)

So now I'm an unofficial official part of my lovers fathers mafia. Its crazy what can happen in a day, am I right?

After the conversation with y/n's father I went back to her room to see her already sleeping on her bed. She still had her dress and make-up on so I decided to wake her up

"Honey wake up, you still have to change into your pyjamas and take off your make up"

Y/n's pov

I woke up from Jaemins voice telling me to change my clothes and take off my make-up, but I was way to lazy to stand up by myself and I was feeling way to comfy to stand up.

I was lying around for a few more minutes until Jaemin picked me up from my bed in bridal style and took me to the bathroom.

"Come on just take a shower, it's not that hard. I'm gonna bring you your pyjamas as soon as you finish, is that alright?" He asked and I nodded as a response. He left afterwards.

I went to the sink to take a look at myself in the mirror just to see me with smudged make-up and messy hair.

I quickly got my make-up remover and some cotton pads to remove my make-up, after that I threw away all the cotton pads and turned the shower water on. I started undressing myself and started showering. After I showered I got a towel to dry myself a bit and went to get my hair dyer so I could dry my hair as well.

I heard a knock on the door and Jaemin came in with my pyjama in his hands. He gave it to me, winked at me and left the room. I blushed a bit because he winked at me for the second time today but I still put on my pyjama and left the bathroom.

I entered my bedroom and saw Jaemin awkwardly standing in the middle of my room.

"Should I sleep on your couch or somewhere else?" He asked me nervously.

I just laughed at him and answered his question

"You can sleep wherever you want. You can even sleep with me in my bed but don't even think of fucking me tonight it ain't the right time yet, understood?"

"Aw man I thought we could do it tonight" He smirked and I hit his arm playfully and shook my head.

I went to my bed, covered myself with a blanket and made myself comfortable so I could sleep properly.

I felt Jaemin crawling up on the bed as well and covering himself with a blanked as well.

I felt his arms wrapping around my body, hugging me, so I decided to peck his lips and hug him as well. I buried my head into his chest and thats how we fell asleep.

𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆𝒅...