𝑨𝒕 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 (20)

After a few minutes in silence we finally have arrived at the beach.

It looked prettier than all the photos that I saw on the Internet combined, I couldn't even explain how pretty it was.

Jaemin opened the car door on his side and went over to my side to open it for me.

As he opened the door for me, he put his hand in the air like a gentleman so when I get out I'll have some support.

I clicked my tounge and went out of the car by myself, lowkey feeling like a bad bitch.

He stood there, faking a shocked expression and closed the door. He then locked the car and ran towards me, trying to catch up with me because I started walking without him.

"Are you excited?" Jaemin asked with a smirk on his face.

I faced him and gave him the biggest smile I could, because yes, I was in fact very excited.

I started hopping to the beach, but when I saw alot of people there, walking around, laughing, just enjoying their lives I stopped and turned back around looking for Jaemin.

I was scared to go there myself because I'm not really used to big crowds like these.

I got worried when I didn't see Jaemin anywhere near me.

I was about to cry but a tap on my shoulder stopped me from doing so.

I turned around and I saw noone, so I turned back around.

In front of me there was the one and only Jaemin.

"Yo what the fuck is wrong with you! I almost got a heart attack!" I yelled while hitting his arm.

He just laughed me off and took my hand.

The next thing I know he's harshly dragging me towards the beach.

"Ouch Jaemin let me go!" I yelped in pain.

He didn't listen to me and kept pulling me closer and closer to the water.

When we were only a few meters away from the water he picked me up bridal style and ran closer towards the water.

He went into the water and as soon as it got to his thighs he threw me into the water.

I panicked because I didn't know how to swim and thought I was drowning.

A few second later I felt some hands on my waist. These hands pulled me out of the water and made me stand on the ground.

'These hands' we're Jaemin's.

He was laughing his ass of so I decided to ask why he's laughing, I felt extremely embarrassed and I felt my face heating up.

"Do you even know how to swim? You looked like some cat that doesn't like baths"

That sentence made me want to hit this man so badly but I just laughed it off.

Without any warnings he decided to grab my hand once again and drag me out of the water.

I didn't say a word and just let him drag me to where ever he wants.

He ended up running around on the sand with me until he found an empty spot in the sand where we could stay on for a while.

"I'll go get some towels, wait here for me." He told me and ran off.

I was standing there awkwardly and waited for Jaemin to come back. After a while I got extremely inpatient though and just fell on my knees.

I slowly stretched out my hand to reach the sand underneath me. It felt weird, I've never seen nor touched anything like this before. I played around with it and I realised that because of my wet hands it hardened and I could mold it into whatever I wanted, so I took the opportunity and started building a little castle out of sand.