𝑪𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑻𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 (4)

Our faces were just a couple inches apart until..

"How long does it take to cook the meal?"

I got a heart attack, I thought this would be the moment of my life?

"What the actual fuck Jaemin! You scared me to death like holy shit!" I screamed out.

He was just standing there laughing at me, I told him how long it will take to cook it and we begun.

"Did you really think that I was going to kiss you? Pfft" He told me.

I got a bit sad, because yes, I really thought that he was about to kiss me. But I just focused on the food and ignored him for a while.

"Hey sorry but where's the bathroom?" He asked me nervously.

"Go upstairs, the first room on the right." I answered him and he ran up there in the speed of light.

I continued cooking for a couple more minutes until I felt hands from behind going around my waist. It was Jaemin. My heart started racing once again.

"Why is your heart beating so quickly huh? Did my little baby get excited just because I came back? How cute."

"Shut up and get the plates, food's ready." I tried changing the topic. He got the plates and put the food on it meanwhile I went to go get my father from downstairs.

Jaemin pov

I got three plates like y/n told me to do and put the food on them.

I am mad at myself because she probably thought that I was actually about to kiss her, and I also wanted to, but I just thought that it was way to early. I should ask her to be my girlfriend first and only then I can kiss her as often as I want to.

My thoughts were interrupted by y/n crashing into the kitchen and taking the plates to place them on the dinner table.

We sat down at the table and I felt somebody stare at me. It was y/n's father. I got shivers down my spine because I thought that he would kill me right on the spot but that luckily didn't happen.

We finished our food and y/n's father told y/n and I to clean up the table, and we did because we didn't want him to be angry at us. We finished up and y/n took me upstairs into her room.

𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆𝒅...