𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 (22)

I was crying ugly tears. I wanted them to stop very badly, but I just couldn't because I couldn't stop thinking about the fact that I even got involved in all this.

I just met Y/n and her father and I already have so many problems, why me? Why is it always me? Of course I'm very happy that I got to meet Y/n and make her my girlfriend, but I didn't expect this all to turn out like this!

A coupled hours had passed and the funeral was over. We were brought back to the car and we were driven back home.

Once we arrived at our home I got out and helped Y/n get out of the car. She looked down the entire time which made me want to hug her as tight as I can and tell her how much I love her and that I will never even think of leaving her.

I opened the front door to our house, closed it again and did what I did as I thought. I hugged her as if there was no tomorrow. I started crying like crazy and kept repeating the same words

"I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you so much. I will never leave you, I promise, no matter what I will always stay by your side. I love you."

Sobbs came from Y/n and we just became a crying mess.

Y/n's pov

Jaemin held me in his arms. He kept repeating this one sentence, again and again and he was no where near stopping.

I couldn't hold my tears in anymore and just let them all out. I didn't care how I looked like at that point  if my make-up was smugged or anything like that I just didn't care.

My heart hurts. I lost almost everyone and now I only have Nana left. What if he would leave me someday? What if everything is too much for him already?

"Please don't ever leave me. I love you so much Jaemin, please, I'm begging you." I said in a muffled tone since I was still held in his chest.

His hug felt like it's going to last forever, and I won't be mad if it would.

"I feel like we have cried enough, maybe we should get ourselves ready and go to bed and sleep the pain away, you know what I mean?"

I nodded, ran upstairs and took a long, cold shower just to refresh myself a bit. All my thoughts went away with the water and all I could focus on was how sleepy I am.

As soon as I finished, I dried my hair and put on my pyjamas. I went over to my bedroom just to see Jaemin already sleeping on my bed, still in his suit and a red, puffy face from crying.

"Jaemin go shower right now, I don't want you to sleep in my bed while still being all wet and dirty from the rain so if you won't go up and shower right now you can sleep on the couch downstairs."

This made him jump up from the bed, he ran to the bathroom in the speed of light with made me laugh a bit.

I brushed off the dirt from my bed with my hand and layed down. I keep turning and twisting around in my bed, trying to find a comfortable position to sleep in

Once I felt comfortable I closed my eyes and I was about to drifting off until I remember what happened today, this made me turn myself around and hug Jaemin.

I held onto him, hoping that he would never be able to come out of my grip. Not even a minute later I felt a hand comforting me by patting my head and rubbing my back.

I looked up to look at Jaemin and I simply saw him smiling at me with a very tired look on his face.

This was enough to make me smile as well and with that I finally was able to drift off to sleep in peace.

to be continued...