𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒍 (7)

I quickly stood up from y/n's bed and ran downstairs where I saw y/n's father waiting for me.

"I have to talk to you, Jaemin." He said in a serious tone.

I got extremely nervous, did I do something wrong? But I still answered "What would you like to talk with me about?"

"Listen here young man. Just so you know, if you will ever break my little daughters heart or hurt her you will be dead."

I was in shock. I would never break y/n's heart, she's way to precious and important to me.

"Yes sir, I would never do that." I answered hoping that nothing would happen to me.

Y/n's father proceeded to ask me what we did upstairs, so I told him the truth. He smiled when I told him that I asked her to be my girlfriend and she agreed.

"Well now that you're her man. I have a question for you, you can decide whether you like it or not."

What could it be? Is it serious? What if he won't like my answer, will he kill me?

"As you might know, I'm a mafia leader and I need more men on my side, and since you're my daughters man and you'll be over here more often it would be alot easier to work together. So now I'm asking you, would you like to be a part of my mafia? If you don't understand the system of how mafias work, I could explain it to you right now."

He wants me to be a part of his mafia? I don't want to kill people for cash though, but it sounds interesting if I think about it.

"Could you explain the system?" I asked the man infront of me in a rather quiet tone.

"I am the mafia leader so I'm the highest person in the mafia. I need three people that I lead and these three people lead another three people and so on. We are not in the same family but we have to treat each other like we are. With a system like this we can look after each other alot easier and a lot of money can be won. But nobody actually knows who the leader is, nor the people that are in the mafia, they just know the person who's leading them. So as I've said in the beginning, I need three people to lead, but I only have two so if you'd like to, you can be the third person. I will explain you my plan later if you agree to this." Y/n's father explained me.

The system doesn't seem too hard to understand and it sounds fun honestly. But what if I have to kill a family member just for money? But it's my lovers father and I dont want to disappoint them.

I slowly reached out my hand to the man in front of me

"So is this a deal?" He asked and I nodded

"Its a deal." I answered and we shook our hands.

𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆𝒅...