𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 (12)

I woke up from a knock on the door, y/n was luckily still asleep by my side.

I stood up, went to the door and opened it. Y/n's father was standing there, having a slightly angry look on his face.

"Hold on what time is it?" I asked him.

"It's already 10 pm! Get ready quickly and get into the car that's gonna be infront of the house in a minute." Y/n's father told me and went downstairs.

I ran over to the closet and grabbed a suit with some silky pants and quickly put them on.

After I finished up I fixed my hair a little and ran downstairs.

I opened the main door to see a car waiting for me outside with y/n's father in it. I quickly got into the car and y/n's father said

"Take us there."

and the car drove off.

"Here, for you. It's a gun, we may have to use it as soon as we get there." Y/n's father told me and handed me a pretty heavy gun.

I was in shock, because I've never used a gun in my life.

It was also the first time I'm even holding a gun in my life.

The car stopped after a few more silent minutes and we got out of it.

We immediately entered the company building and went to the room where the ceo should apparently be at.

As soon as we entered the room we were greeted by two men with huge guns and another man sitting at a table in the middle of the room.

The man at the table smiled and spoke up

"Well hello there, dear mafia. People have told me about you guys and to be aware that you might come someday and this day came as well as I can see. Fire at them."

The men with the guns pointed their guns at us but we were quick enough to get our guns out as well and shoot them before they could get us.

The man sitting at the table then stood up and took his phone out to call somebody.

That somebody were other ten men with guns. They came into the room and pointed their guns at us. We tried escaping them and shot about eight of them. The last two ran away.

We started laughing but that didn't last too long.

A last gunshot can be heard from behind us.

I looked over to my side and there was y/n's father, lying on the ground and bleeding like crazy.

"Jaemin come here! I might die now so please do me a favour. Replace me and be the new mafia leader. I know this might be a shocker for you now but I want this mafia thing to go through the family and noone else. Tell y/n that I love her. Good bye."

With these words y/n's father died in my arms.

And he was right, I am in shock because I have to replace him just after the first mission.

I turned around to look at the man at the table and started screaming

"You little bastard. Do you know what you just did?! Oh trust me you will be regretting that."

I pulled out my gun and shot him. A few seconds later he was lying on the ground, dead.

I'm now surrounded by only dead people. What should I do?..

I took y/n's fathers body and took him outside into the car that got us here earlier and got into it as well.

"Take us home."

to be continued...