𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒆 (14)

Y/n's pov

I woke up from a nightmare.

I started crying, because in the nightmare I saw my mother, lying on her death bed. A few minutes later she stopped breathing and she died. Another scene popped up, with my dad this time. A gunshot can be heard and my dad was lying on the ground with blood all over him, and he stopped breathing as well.

After these two scenes everything went white. My mother then came out of nowhere, with a smile on her face. My dad came up from behind her and hugged her.

Then I woke up.

I felt somebody hugging me tightly. I didn't think about anything and just buried my head in that someone's chest and started crying hysterically.

"Shh baby what happened?" I heard the person whisper.

The person then made me look up by putting their hand on my chin and tilting my head up a bit.

I could barely recognise the person due to the darkness in the room, but once I got used to the darkness and the little light coming through my window I saw them almost clearly.

Na Jaemin.

I started crying even more because of how much I love him, and I was scared that I'm gonna lose him someday.

"Shhh baby everything is going to be alright. I'm here with you so don't worry." He told me in a still quiet tone.

After a couple tears and hugs later I calmed myself down and decided to answer Jaemin's question

"I just had a bad dream. Sorry for making you worry."

He giggled a bit and then said

"What do you mean by 'sorry'. It wasn't you fault that you had a bad dream, okay? So don't be sorry and if you want to cry into my chest you can do it whenever you want and as often as you please."

"Can I go down to see my father?"

Jaemin's pov

Oh no.

That was the question I hoped for her not to ask me for.

What should I do now? I don't want to lie to her, but maybe its necessary this time? I don't want her feelings to get hurt. She also had a nightmare just now so I don't want to stress her even more.

"No please stay here, with me. I miss hugging you." I tried to stop her.

"But-"

"No buts, stay here. Plus he's probably still sleeping so don't wake him up just yet."

I made it, she stayed in bed.

So it's a winwinwin situation for me, the love of my life stayed in bed with me, didn't find out that her father is dead and I get to hug her. How nice am I right.

She made herself comfortable on my arm and fell asleep pretty quickly, and I am happy that she did so.

She then hugged me, and I wrapped my arm around her waist.

Hopefully she won't find out any sooner.

With that thought I fell asleep as well and we slept for a couple more hours.

to be continued...