☠︎︎18

"We're home!!" Seora sang and the gang turned to her."Seora!!" she smiled and turned to Jungwoo.

"Uwu you can put them here" she said as Jungwoo put the grocery stuff on the kitchen island.

"Hey baby" Jisung kissed her cheek."Where did you go?" Jisung asked."I went to the orphanage with Uwu.We met baby Winwin there" she chuckled.

"REALLY?!" Winwin looked up."Yeah he's a cutie pie" Jungwoo giggled."Have you guys eat?" They shook their heads.

"Okay I'll cook" Seora said and they cheered."SEORA IS THE BEST!!!" Renjun yelled.

"Let us help Seora.It'll be hard cooking for us alone" Taeyong said joining her in the kitchen with Doyoung and Kun.

"How's the mission? Are you guys okay?" Seora asked while taking out the ingredients.

"Yeah nothing serious.Just scratches" Doyoung reported and Seora hummed."Sometimes Jisung keep saying that he's in pain and I got worried about him" they scoffed.

"He's doing that so he can cling to you" Kun laughed."Really?" They nodded."When we want to help him, he rejected it.He said he's fine" Doyoung scoffed.

"Hmm I have to be bold next time"

---

"Baby!!!" Seora ran to the room after hearing her husband shouting loudly."JISUNG?! WHAT HAPPENED?!" she ran to him who was holding his right hand tightly.

"I-I cut myself!" Seora widened her eyes and scanned his hand."Oh? Nothing? Your hand is fine?" Seora looked again and he pointed at a very small cut at the tip of his index finger.

"There" he pouted cutely."AISH! It's just a small cut!!" Seora slapped his chest lightly.

"Baby~" Seora ignored him and went to the kitchen.