☠︎︎08

Seora woke up feeling hurt around her body.She groaned and looked around the room.She looked at the watch and it shows 8 pm.

"Urgh I should cook" she limped to the kitchen to cook something when Jisung saw her."Yah!! Why are you here?!" He asked sternly.

"I-I need to cook for the dinner" she mumbled."Don't cook.I'll buy something for dinner" she shook her head.

"We can't waste money.The food is just the same even if we cook it" Jisung stared at her sternly.

"Okay we'll buy food" Jisung smiled at her."Come on let's have a talk" Seora nodded and went to the room when Jisung picked her up.

"JISUNG!!! PUT ME DOWN!!!!" she said and he hummed but not doing it.He laid her down back to the bed as he sat beside her.

"Tell me do you have a bully? Or enemy?" Jisung asked and Seora widened her eyes."W-What are you talking about? Y-You're so funny haha!!" she fake a laughed at him.

"It's not funny.Tell me the truth" Seora frowned."Not your problem" she mocked him and he got mad.

"IT IS MY PROBLEM!! YOU'RE MY WIFE!!" Jisung yelled and Seora scoffed.

"Now you look at me as a wife? Huh why do you even care?! You always ignores me everyday.You make me look like I'm the one that crazy for you!! I looked like a desperate bitch alone!!" Jisung tilted his head.

"I'm sorry okay? I know I'm not like others.I don't know how to show you that I care about you but that doesn't mean that I don't care about you!! You changed me Seora!! You make me smile unknowingly like an idiot.You make me worried like sick when you're not around!!!" he held her hands.

Seora looked down with tears all over her face."Please give me a chance and start over?" Seora nodded and he hugged her tightly."Thank you" he kissed her forehead.

"Now tell me do you have a bully?" Seora hesitantly nodded."What the fuck is their name?" Seora slapped Jisung's hand."Don't swear.It's not good" he pouted cutely and she chuckled.

"May I know who they are?" Seora shrugged."I don't have one.Everyone hates me" she smiled a little."I don't!! Mom and Dad don't!! Soobin don't!! And my friends don't hate you!!" Jisung exclaimed and Seora chuckled.

"Yeah but I meant in that school" he frowned."Why?" She shrugged.

"Before I marry you, I was a homeless.And they joked about that.They also joked about Soobin in the jail.They joked that I'm a mistake" Jisung frowned and hugged her tightly calming her down.

"It's okay.They are useless.Like shits" she slapped his chest and he chuckled.

• 𝑇𝑂 𝐵𝐸 𝐶𝑂𝑁𝑇𝐼𝑁𝑈𝐸𝐷 •