JAEHYUN - When you saved your Mafia husband (2/2)

It's been 3 weeks since you were admitted to the hospital.Jaehyun stayed there morning and night to take care of you.Nayun is not that mad at him but he kept trying to win her heart again.

"Jae I want to sleep" you said sleepily after the doctor made you eat the medicine.

"Oh let me lay you down first" he took the remote and pushed the button as the bed bent down laying you comfortably.

"MOMMY!! NAYUNIE HERE!!" Nayun ran into the room as soon as she arrived when you were about to go to sleep.

"Nayunie mommy is going to sleep" she frowned at Jaehyun and pouted cutely."Fine.Nighty~" she kissed your cheek and you did the same to her before going to sleep.

"Baby should we go have ice cream instead?" Jaehyun asked trying to cheer up the sulking daughter.

"I want! I want! Gimme that gimme that ICE CREAM!" she cheered and Jaehyun shushed her a little.

"Shh~ mommy is sleeping" he whispered and Nayun cupped her mouth."Sowwy~" Jaehyun chuckled and they went to the ice cream parlour near the hospital.

"Hello cutie what can I get for you?" the staff asked cheerfully at the little girl."Very Berry Strawberry!!" Nayun ordered and he turned to Jaehyun.

"Pistachio almonds please" Jaehyun ordered and they both had the little father and daughter date together after that.They went to park, stores and back to the hospital after a few hours.

"Mommy! Look! Daddy bought me toys!" Nayun giggled and you looked at Jaehyun who was smiling widely."Did you say thank you?" Nayun shook her head.

"Hm?" you asked sternly and she turned to Jaehyun."Thank you Daddy" Nayun hugged his leg and he picked her up.

"Aish it's nothing! And don't be too strict with her Y/n-ah.She is a baby after all" Jaehyun kissed her cheek and you sighed a little feeling uncomfortable on the bed.

"Babe are you alright?" Jaehyun asked worriedly."Yeah just a little uncomfortable.When can I get out from here?" you whined a little.

"A few days more until your wound is heal but I can request to go home tomorrow if you want?" Jaehyun sat as he sat down on the chair beside your bed.

"Yes please I hate the smell here too" you sighed and he chuckled."Sure.I'll ask the nurse for the forms later"

-----

"HOME SWEET HOME!" You smiled widely as soon as you arrived home."Let's unpack your stuffs first" Jaehyun said as he put Nayun down on the couch.

"Hmm sure" you walked to your room expecting Jaehyun to unpack there when he passed the room to go into his room.

"Oh? Jae my room is here?" you called him and he turned to you."No? Your room is here.Our bedroom?" you looked at him confusedly.

"We're married hun.We should stay together" he winked and you blushed a little as he chuckled."F-Fine" you went into his room and started to unpack your stuffs.

You were doing it on his master bed when he put his head on your shoulder sniffing into your neck.

"Why?" you asked and he hummed."I miss you" Jaehyun mumbled in your neck."I'm here?" you chuckled.

"I don't know I just miss you and I love you" he suddenly confessed before kissing your cheek and you blushed again.

"A-Aish stop it!" he smirked at you and laid down beside staring at you."Don't stare at me like that you're creeping me out" you whined and he sighed.

"How I wish I can turn back time to before? Maybe you both can be happier together until now" Jaehyun looked away.

"Jae we were happy as long as you were with us" you said holding his hands.