HENDERY - When a Mafia kidnapped you because you're cute

Requested by orbitleo

"Y/n?! Honey can you please come help me with these?!" your mom called and you ran out from your room straight to the door.

"Yes!!" your mom smiled softly as you took the bags of grocery stuffs."Did you buy my chocolate?!" you asked rummaging through the bags.

"Yeah yeah" you giggled and took it out."Your dad is not home yet?" you shook her head and she sighed.

"I've told him to not work again! Aigoo" she frustratedly whined."It's okay mom.Let him be.He's old already" you said trying to calm her down.

"HOW DARE YOU CALLED ME OLD?!" your dad asked and you smiled cheekily."Hehe sowwy"

-----

"Fine fine Mom.I know.Aish I know which one is grapefruit and orange!!" You whined getting tired of your mother's nags.

"Okay bye bye!!" You hung up the call and walked into the mart.You took the basket and walked to the fruit sections.

Your dad wanted to have fresh orange juice for the dinner as it was their 17th Anniversary.So you were forced to go to buy the oranges even though your mother was worried that you might buy the wrong one.

You went to the giant baskets and saw oranges and grapefruits together."AISH! CAN'T THEY SEPARATE THESE FRUITS?!" You whined and took each of it.

"Hmm? Which one?" you mumbled and looked around for the staffs.Then you saw bunch of guys."Sir! Can you help me?" he turned to you with cold eyes.

"What?" he asked sternly with his deep voice."Uh hehe which one is orange?" you asked with your doe eyes as he smiled a little.

"What do you think?" he playfully asked and you pouted a little."I don't know.That's why I ask" you snapped at him and he scrunched up his face.

"I'm not helping then" he walked away."No no sir!! Please help me!! I have to go home before my dad come back!!" she whined.

"Aish fine fine! The smaller one is orange!" he explained and you stared at the fruits realising they were both have different sizes.

"Oh! I see! Cool! Thank you!" she waved at him and went back to the baskets.You picked the oranges and went to pay before going home.

"Tch tch cute" the guy earlier chuckled staring at you who was skipping out from the mart.

-----

"Take her now" Hendery said to his men and they barged into your house."AHH!!" shouts were heard as the neighbors ran out to see what happened too.

"YAH YAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY DAUGHTER?!" your dad yelled as the 5 guys were trying to take you out from the house.

"YAH LET ME GO!! DAD!! MOM!!" you cried for them but they were stopped by the other men."Back to the mansion" a pitch black hair said as the van drove away.

"NO NO Y/N!! MY DAUGHTER!!" Your mom cried out while the neighbors tried to calm her down.Some even called the police.

"YAH!! WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME?! LET ME GO!! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!" You yelled at their faces but they just looked at you boringly.

Soon, they stopped at a mansion and dragged you into a room."AISH DON'T TOUCH ME!" you shook their hands off.

"Hello!" a cheerful voice cheered and you looked up.It was the guy earlier."YOU?! YAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WHO ARE YOU?" he smiled widely.

"I'm Hendery!" he went up to her."And you're Y/n?" You gasped when he called your name.

"How do you know my name?!" He shrugged."I just know?" you scoffed."Let me go can you? Why are you doing this?" you yelled out.

"Because you're cute and I like you"

------

"End of flashback~" you sang happily and your grandchildren clapped excitedly."Woah grandpa so obsessed with you grandma?! That sounds mean but cute!!" Mingyu giggled.

"Yeah I love your grandma so much that I kidnapped her" Hendery joined the chat and they awed at the elders.

"Should I become a mafia too?" the innocent boys asked and you shook your head.

"No.That's a meanie job.See your grandpa? He's a meanie!" You glared at Hendery and he just shrugged innocently.

"Go ask your dad what is his job now. I bet you'll call him meanie too"