☠︎︎03

"Yah make us some food" Jisung said and Seora went to the kitchen to make some food for him and his members.

When she's about to finish, the chaos occurred and she went to them only to see all of them were having pizzas already.

"J-Jisung-shi I've cooked for you guys" he looked up and scoffed."So?" He rolled his eyes and Seora excused herself from them.

She just sat there looking at all food that she made when someone patted her shoulder.

"Hey darling why you look sad?" She looked up and saw a middle-aged woman was smiling brightly at her.

"U-Uh hello Ma'am!! I-I'm sorry I didn't see you there!!" Seora said and she chuckled.

"Aigoo you're so well mannered" she patted her back and looked at the dishes."You cooked these?" Seora smiled a little.

"Wow this is so many" Seora looked down."They don't eat what you made?" Seora looked up."It's okay dear.I'll punish them later" she smiled.

"I-It's okay!! Maybe I was very slow and they're starving just now!! It's my fault" Seora said and about to cleaned the dining table when a man walked in.

"Oh honey you're here.Is that my future daughter in law?" the woman nodded."Hi I'm Park Jimin.Jisung's father.That woman beside you is my wife.Park Hana" Seora widened her eyes.

"I-I am sorry!! I don't know!!" she quickly apologize making they laughed."It's okay" they smiled widely.

"Oh wow food!! You cooked?" Seora nodded."Yeah she cooked for your son and his friends but they already ate the pizzas instead of these delicious food" Hana took a seat in front of Jimin.

"Have a seat sweetheart.Honey call that stupid son of yours and his friends.Let's eat together" Jimin gave her a disgusted face before stomping to the living room.

"What's your name?" Hana asked."Choi Seora aunty" she smiled."How did he drag you here?" Hana asked making Seora frowned.

Seora told her the story and Hana held her hands."I'm sorry that he did this to you" Seora shook her head.

"It's okay.I need the money" Hana smiled guiltily at her.Then, the boys walked in with poker faces.

"A-Aunty I'll change first" Seora said and ran to her room which was a maid room.

"What did you do to her Jisung? She's scared of you guys now" Hana asked."We didn't do anything" Jisung said earning a slapped from Jimin.

"You piece of shit.Treat her better can you?!" Jimin said and Jisung rolled his eyes.

• 𝑇𝑂 𝐵𝐸 𝐶𝑂𝑁𝑇𝐼𝑁𝑈𝐸𝐷 •