JOHNNY - ❝I'M NOT A TOY❞ pt.4

"Pfft no I'm not.How can you even come up with that?" Johnny denied and his father shrugged."Your actions, your thoughts.That's the only advice I can help.Now go home it's 8 already" Mr Seo said and Johnny excused himself to go home.

When he arrived home, he saw that it was dark signing Y/n already went to sleep.He walked passed the dining room when he saw something lighting up.

Johnny went closer and saw a small cake with a single candle.He also found a note.

'Happy birthday.Sorry I can only make this for you'

He felt his heart flutter at the note.He quickly blew the small candle running to the share room where Y/n was pretending to sleep.

"I know you are not sleeping" he said and she ignored him."Y/n" he called softly kneeling down to her level.She opened her eyes and saw him smiling a little.

"Thank you" he showed the note."Welcome" she turned her back to him and he chuckled.He then joined her on the bed pulling her close into his arms.

"What the?" she mumbled and he shushed her."Go to sleep" he whispered and she rolled her eyes before closing them.

----

"Y/n" Johnny called and Y/n looked up at him from the pan that filled with pancakes for breakfast.

"I....have something to say" she hummed as he turned her around holding her hands delicately.

"I'm sorry.For everything" he looked down."I'm sorry for torturing you and not being a good husband for you" he sighed.

"Okay" she answered dryly."You forgive me?" she shrugged."Yes?" he asked with hoping eyes."I didn't say anything.I didn't say yes nor no" she teased him.

"Aish!" he whined and she chuckled turning back to the pan."AHHHH IT BURNT!!!" she yelled taking the black batter out from the hot pan.

"AISH YOUR FAULT!!" she scolded and he pouted cutely.They then had another breakfast together in comfort silence."Hey I'm just wondering" Johnny started up.

"If you want this back" he slid the ring that she threw away."I-I don't know" she looked away."Are you really divorcing me?" Johnny frowned.

"It's not easy for me to forget those Johnny.It is not easy to forget the memories of getting sell by my own dad, getting forced into marriage, seeing her husband hooking up with someone else" he looked down guiltily.

"What if you give me another chance?"

----

Johnny rang the bell nervously as he waited for the owner of the house opened the door.In a few seconds, the door flew opened by the middle aged woman.

"Hello aunty.I'm Johnny.Y/n's husband" he greeted and she looked at Y/n quickly pulling her for a hug."My baby" Mina cried in happiness.

"How are you? Did he treat you good?" Mina asked and Y/n smiled nodding her head."Mina? Who's that?" her husband joined her.

"Y/n?" he smiled widely and she waved at him."H-Hello dad" he kissed her forehead and cupped her face."I miss you so much!! I'm so sorry for what I did" Yeonjun cried out.

"It's okay Dad" she smiled and he wiped his tears."Let's go in" the family went into the small house.

"M-Mr Seo I already have enough money.I'll pay and take Y/n back.Thank you so much for taking care of her" Yeonjun bowed down and Johnny stopped him.

"But I don't want to let her go" Johnny said biting his lips nervously."B-But I have enough money!! Please Mr Seo don't do this to us!! We miss our daughter very much!! Y/n I'm so sorry!! Please come back to us" Yeonjun begged.

"What if I told you....we love each other?" Mina gasped while Yeonjun was froze on his seat."W-What?" they stuttered.

"I love Y/n"

4 months later

"Baby how many times do I have to tell you to not do the house chores!!" Johnny nagged at his two months pregnant wife who was holding the vacuum.

"Johnny I am not cleaning the house.I just picking it up because it is on the floor" Y/n sighed and he shook his head.

"Why is it even here?! JENNY?! YAH COME HERE!! TAKE THIS!! GO AWAY!!" he yelled and the maid ran away with the vacuum.

"Hey stob it" she sighed holding her back while gently sitting down on the couch."Do you needs a massage?" he asked quickly running behind the couch.

"Sure" she said and he gently massage her sore back when the bell suddenly rang."Wait I'll go take it" Johnny ran to the door and opened it.

"Oh hey dad! Hey mom!" Johnny greeted his in laws as they gave him wide smiles."Come in!" he said and the older couple walked towards their daughter in the living room.

"Hey my sugarplum!" Mina hugged Y/n and she giggled."It's been a while since you called me that mom!!" Mina cheekily smiled and Y/n turned to Yeonjun.

"Hey dad.How are you both doing?" Y/n asked."We're just fine! What about you? And my little guy?" Yeonjun asked."YAH WHO SAID HER BABY IS A BOY?!" Mina started the fight over the gender.

"Nahh I knew it it'll be a boy.Handsome one like me" Yeonjun shrugged."Noo!! It should be a girl!! So she'll be pretty like Y/nie and me!!" Mina argued.

"I agree she'll be pretty like the first one but not the second one" they widened their eyes."COME HERE YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!" Mina shouted and Yeonjun ran away into the garden with the laughing Johnny.

"JUST WAIT YOU BITCH!!" Mina shouted again and the men bursted into laughter again.

5 years later

"HOW CAN WE FUCKING LOSE THE MONEY?!" Johnny shouted out at his gangs.

"S-Sorry boss we were careless" they looked down and Johnny shut his eyes in frustration.He was about to scold them again when someone stomped in.

"DADDY!!! ARE YOU SCOLDING UNCLES AGAIN?!" his daughter, Jihan yelled out and Johnny widened his eyes.

"N-NO!" he stuttered while the gangs laughed silently at him being scared of his daughter.

"MOMMY?! DADDY IS SCOLDING UNCLES!!" Jihan called and Y/n walked into the room with her hands on her hips.

"B-Babe? Please!" Johnny whined and Y/n shook her head."Come here baby we'll scold Daddy later" Y/n sighed and Jihan glared at Johnny before turning to Taeyong giving him a quick blow kiss.

"Bye uncle tyong tyong!" she giggled and he waved at her.Johnny sighed in relief and turned back to the gangs."Just dismiss" the gang quickly ran off and Johnny sighed.

"DADDY?!"

Yeahh Jihan scolded her father for her favourite uncle but she still loves her Daddy very much.And that's the end of Johnny's story being scared of his wife and daughter.

THE END