☠︎︎06

Yangyang and Shotaro disguise as students and followed Seora around.

It's just a student's routine in school when they realised that Seora was alone for all day.Shotaro called Jisung to tell him that they finished spying on her.
______________________________________

( boss🔥)

S: Hello boss?

J: Yes what happened?

S: She's walking back home

J: Good.Anything happened today?

S: Well we got something today

J: What is it?

S: She don't have friends.

J: Wow.Okay thanks.

______________________________________

Jisung hung up.

"Let's go home" Shotaro said and Yangyang drove back to the mansion.Jisung was waiting for Seora and she walked in with a plastic bag.

"What's that?" he asked."I bought you ice creams!!" She giggled and Jisung swore that was the cutest thing that he ever seen.

"I don't know what's your favourite flavour so I bought you a chocolate one!!" Jisung unknowingly smiled and took it.

"T-Thank you" he said and Seora kept her ice cream in the freezer."W-Where are you going?" Jisung asked."I'm going to shower" he nodded and Seora went into the bathroom.

----

"Yah we have a mission tonight at PLEDIS building" Kun said."Okay get ready.I'll come" Jisung said on the phone as he hung up.

"Jisung-shi what do you want for dinner?" He shook his head."I'm not coming back tonight.Don't wait for me" he walked out to his car leaving Seora dumbfounded.

Jisung walked into the mansion as Xiaojun threw him his guns and bullets.Winwin wore him his bulletproof jacket and they quickly went to the abandoned building.

"PARK JISUNG!! JUST GIVE UP MAN!! YOU KNOW THIS THING IS JUST FOR GIRLS!!" Jisung took his gun and aimed for his enemy, Seungkwan.

Jisung shoot his knee and he fell down groaning in pain."YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!" Then Jisung got dragged by one of Seungkwan's men.

"BITCH HOW DARE YOU SHOOT ME?!" one of them punched Jisung in his face and kicked him in the stomach.

It continues for minutes until the man got shot.Jisung stood up weakly and pointed his gun to Seungkwan.

"YOUR MEN ARE WEAK AND TOO LITTLE TO FIGHT ME AND MY MEN.DIE SON OF BITCH" Jisung shoot Seungkwan and limped to the car.

"Yah you okay?" Jaemin asked."I'm fine.Bring me home" they nodded.As soon as Jisung arrived home, he saw Seora on the couch lying her head on the armrest.

Jisung sighed and about to take her to their room when she woke up."J-Jisung-shi you're home?" he hummed and she scanned him.

"Yah what happened to you?!" she frowned seeing the scratches all over his face and arms.

"Nothing happened" he mumbled."No something happened" she sat him down and ran to the bathroom to take the first aid kit.

"Do you hurt anywhere else? Except for your face?" He pointed at his stomach."T-Take off your shirt" Seora said and blushed making Jisung smirked.

He took off his shirt and Seora frowned more seeing the big bruise."Y-Yah w-what did you do just now? Why are you hurt?" Seora asked softly feeling herself will cry anytime soon.

"Not your problem"

• 𝑇𝑂 𝐵𝐸 𝐶𝑂𝑁𝑇𝐼𝑁𝑈𝐸𝐷 •