LUCAS - Love Me Back pt.2

"Hey Y/n! Let us help you!!" Xiaojun said and she furrowed her eyebrows."Who are you?" They looked at each other and smiled awkwardly.

They know they can't talk to her because Lucas said so."Uh w-we are you friends!! Y-You forgot us?! We were highschool f-friends!!" Mark lied and she looked at them sternly.

"I never been to any school so don't lie.Now move!" She pushed them away and carried her heavy bags that have clothes and grocery stuffs.

"What are you guys doing here? Keep looking for Weimian.She might be here" Lucas said and they sighed.

Meanwhile, Y/n was washing her new clothes and cooked the lunch when she remembered about Lucas.

"Did he eat lunch yet?" She mumbled."Maybe I should call him" she took out her phone and dialled his number.

Y/n waited for a few ring but he didn't pick up."Maybe he's busy" she sighed.

4 months later

It was still the same.Lucas still in process of looking for Weimian while Y/n was trying to be the best wife for him.

Until one day, Lucas was in his office doing his work when the door opened revealing someone that he was waiting for.

"WEIMIAN!!" he ran to her wanting for a hug but she backed up."Look before you do anything.I want to introduce you to him" Lucas frowned at the guy behind her.

"H-He's Yan Luo.My husband" Lucas widened his eyes as he felt his heart drop.

So I waste my time for NOTHING?!  He thought.

"W-Why?! Fucking tell me why?!" Lucas yelled in anger."I don't love you!! And don't blame Y/n.She is a good girl" Lucas scoffed.

"GET OUT FROM MY OFFICE!! DON'T SHOW YOUR FACE AGAIN!!" He shouted and the two walked out as he kicked the couch beside him.

Suddenly his phone rang."Hello?!" He asked rudely."Lucas help--" he cut them off."Look bitch I am not in a good mood so fuck off and don't bother me" he hung up the call.

After letting everything out in his office, he went back home."Y/n?!" he called but nothing replied him.

"Wtf is she sleeping?!" He stomped to her room and slammed the door opened."Y/n?!" he called and walked into the room.

He gasped when he saw blood all over the place."Y/N?! Y/N?!" he shouted looking into the bathroom too.He saw her laying in the tub of blood.

"NO NO NO Y/N!!" he ran to her checking if she was alive.He sighed a little finding her breathing.He received a call and he picked it up.

"Haha how does it feel? Your poor wife is nearly died luckily I pity her so I let her live more huhu" Lucas tensed up listening to the most disgusting voice that he ever heard.

"But you know I can just kidnap her and make her mine because yeah you don't even like her right?" Lucas breathed out and hung up the call.

He picked Y/n out from the dirty tub and washed her before laying her down on his bed in his room as her room was in mess.

He looked at the wounds in her hands and a small one on her neck.It looked like knife marks."Fucking bastard" he mumbled calling his gangs.

Next day

Y/n was cooking while her mind was still flashing about yesterday.She slightly shivered at the thought as she shook her head.

She also confused at how she ended up in Lucas's room last night.That was when her forced mafia husband walked out from the room.

"M-Mr Wong you want to have breakfast?" Y/n asked not expecting anything when he sat down quietly in front of her.

She smiled widely and served him the breakfast."Don't smile like that you're creeping me out" he said coldly and she dropped her smile.She played with her food staring at her plastered wounds.

"Is that still hurting?" He asked and she looked up."Y-Yes?" He pointed at her neck."Is it still hurt?" She gently touch it and shook her head.

"Make sure lock the door.I'll come back at lunch" Y/n nodded with a wide smile.Lucas finished his breakfast and went to work after Y/n sent him to the door.

He was feeling great for the first time after losing Weimian.He love this feeling.He want it last forever.

"Lucas they started a war" Taeyong said and Lucas widened his eyes.

"What the fuck?! Who?!"