☠︎︎13

"Babe?" Jisung called and Seora hummed."Yes Jisung?" He pouted cutely at her."Hey why are you pouting?" She smiled widely.

"Why you call me Jisung when I call you baby?" Seora shrugged."What should I call you then?" He smirked."Daddy?" She widened her eyes and threw him her eraser.

"I'LL CALL YOU JISUNG FOREVER THEN" she snapped and he whined."No!! It's not fair!!" He went to her and snuggled into her neck.

"I'll call you Sungie" he looked up."Sungie?" Seora nodded."Jisung.Sungie" he moaned in understanding.

"Okiee!!" He giggled happily."Baby can we go out for a date?" Seora turned to him."Date?" He hummed."Uh I don't know.I never go out for a date" she looked down in embarrassment.

"Aww then let's go shopping" he said."Um okay" they got ready and Hendery drove them to the mall.

"Oh? Why there's no people?" Jisung giggled and hugged her by her waist from behind.

"I booked the mall for us" Seora widened her eyes."Yah!! What if peoples want to buy stuff here?!" He shrugged.

"Aigoo it must be expensive renting this whole mall Jisung-ah" he shook his head."For you~.I would buy everything in the world!!" Seora hummed playfully.

"So what should we buy first?" Jisung pointed act a store."Let's buy you some shirts!!" Jisung dragged Seora into the store buying almost all the stuffs in it.

"Sungie I think these are enough for us?" Seora said looking at the 5 members of the gang carrying their stuffs.

"Nah it's not enough.Let's buy you some plushies" Jisung said and Jungwoo ran to him."PLUSHIES?!" Jisung nodded.

"Yeah but why are you so excited about it?" Jungwoo gave him the bags and ran to the plushie store.

"OI! YAH?!" Seora chuckled and took the bag from him."Come on let's go" he took the bag away again.

"You can't carry stuffs!! Let me carry it" Seora shrugged and went to the plushie store only to see Jungwoo was taking all the plushies from one of the shelf until it was empty.

"Jisung I want these!!" He said showing his baskets and Jisung looked at him unbelievably."I'm not your father" Jungwoo frowned and Seora laughed.

"Come on Uwu let me buy those for you" Seora said taking out her purse.Jisung widened his eyes and stopped her.

"YAH!" Jisung turned to his back.Taeyong walked to Jungwoo and gave him some bucks.

"Pay me back huh?!" He said sternly and Jungwoo nodded his head vigorously before going to the counter.

"He's so cute" Seora chuckled."WHAT?!" Jisung shrieked."What what?" Seora asked and went into the store looking for a plushie for herself.