JAEMIN - When a you kissed a MAFIA as a Dare

Requested by qimhoh

"Y/n-ah are you ready for tonight?!" Winter asked excitedly while running into your room.

"For what Winter? What is happening tonight?" You asked and she took out a few dress and put them on the bed.

"For tonight!! We have a school reunion!! You forgot?! We go for it every year!!" Winter widened her eyes and you quickly snatched your phone to look at the date.

"Oh yeah today is 13/8!! I totally forgot!! Wait what are you going to wear?" You asked and Winter showed you a red dress.

"Gurl are you sure you're wearing that to our reunion meet? I mean it's kinda inappropriate?" you said and she looked up.

"Oh! I forgot to tell you!! They are holding it in a club!! It's Bomin's new franchise!!" Winter jumped a little in excitement.

"Ohh I see!! Let me choose mine then" You said looking for the same body shape dress for the party.

----

You were lining up to go into the club with Winter when it was finally your turn.You were about to walk in when the guards stopped you.

"Kid ID please" you frowned and Winter laughed at you."Hmph.I'm a grown up!" you sighed and showed him your ID and he chuckled.

"Looking too young to be a 21 woman.Enjoy" He teased and you stomped into the club with Winter who was still laughing at you.

Winter then pulled you to the next level where the party was held.She showed the waiter your invitation cards as he let you in.

"WOAH!! HELLO EVERYONE!!" Winter cheered and they all turned to her."I SEE I SEE THE ICY QUEEN IS IN!!!" Chaeryoung cheered pulling Winter to her side.

"Hey precious Y/n is here too!!" Aisha said grabbing everyone's attention."Omg is that the genius Y/n?! GURL YOU LOOK HOT!!" Jihoon winked and you chuckled at him.

"Thanks Jihoonie" you sat down beside Aisha and all of you started to partying together until Junkyu stood in the center.

"Okay people.Party is not perfect without TRUTH OR DARE!!" he cheered and they all gathered together.

"Yah yah you spin it!" Eric said and Jongho spun the glass bottle and it lands on you.

"Kyaaa our Einstein queen!!" Bomin cheered happily."Truth or Dare Y/niee~" Han sang playfully.

"Hmm Or?" you said not expecting anything when Heejin passed you a can of beer and Seungmin passed you a piece of paper.

"I-I DIDN'T CHOOSE YET!!" you panicked."Yah you have to choose one.Truth is truth game.Dare is dare game.Or is for both truth and dare.So you chose Or.Now do both!!" Hyunjin explained and you pouted your lips.

"Not fair! I don't understand the game!" you whined but took the beer and the paper.

"Now tell me did you really steal the exam papers when you were on your first year?" Seungmin asked and you looked at Winter.She was the only one that knew about it.

"WINTER?!" she smiled cheekily.You chugged down the beer and they cheered."Yeah I stole it" you confessed and they wowed in amazement.

"Kyaa how can you do that on your first year?" Soobin laughed in shocked.

"Well if only Mr Hanbin didn't leave his office keys in our classroom and I was the one that on duty that day then it will not happen?" You shrugged.

"So what's the dare then?" Bomin asked and you unfolded the small piece of paper.

"Get drunk.....omg hell no then randomly KISS SOMEONE?! WHAT KIND OF DARE IS THIS?!" you looked at them unbelievably.

"Dare is a dare Einstein.Do it before the sunrise got it?" Jihoon said and you nodded with pouting lips.

Not long after, everyone was already drunk in the big lounge room except for Winter and some of them who will drive the cars.

You were drinking the alcohol again and felt like vomiting when Winter noticed it.

"YAH YAH DON'T VOMIT THERE OR JIHOON WILL KILL YOU!!" Winter yelled and pulled you out to the toilet when you bumped into a guy.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" he yelled out angrily."OoOpS~ sOwWy sIrRrR~" you said in drunk state and reached for his face as you kissed him.

"YAY~ i cOmPleTe tHe DAre~!!" you cheered unconsciously while the guy was froze on his spot.

"WHAT THE Y/N?! I'M SO SORRY SIR WE'LL GO NOW!!" Winter pulled you away into the toilet as the guy stared at you unbelievably.

He touched his lips and chuckled softly."Sweet"

-----

You were sighing softly at your work as you got tired because of the night.Suddenly, your boss knocked your table.

"F-Follow me" she stuttered and you widened your eyes as she is a strict person.She never let herself down in front of the employees.

You gulped nervously and followed her into her office when you saw men guarding the doors and inside.

"I-Is she the one Mr Jaemin?" your boss asked and the man on the couch nodded smiling widely."Yes.Jang Y/n" Jaemin called and you gasped.

"I-I'm sorry but how do you know my name?" you asked politely and he walked towards you.

"That doesn't matter hm? Now care to explain what happened last night?" he leaned closer and your breath hitched when he stared at your lips.

"U-Uh do I know you? I mean I don't know you and did we meet last night?" you said confusedly.Jaemin looked at your boss and she left you with the men without saying anything.

"B-Boss?!" you called but she didn't turn back."What did you do last night?" he asked."U-Uh I was in a club?" he nodded and pulled you to the couch to have a seat.

Jaemin eyed the standing men and they walked out from the office too leaving you and him alone.

"What were you doing in the club?" he asked again."U-Uh I had a reunion party with my friends" you replied and he looked at your eyes.

"What did you do with them?" he continued to ask."Mr Jaemin could you please just get straight to the point?" you asked getting annoyed of the stupid questions.

"Okay then did you complete the dare?" he asked and you furrowed your eyebrows.You flashback everything that happened including when you were drunk.

You gasped and turned to him."OMG I'M SORRY!! I DIDN'T MEAN TO!!" you apologize and he smirked.

"And it was my birthday last night.Also my first kiss" You frowned feeling guilty."I'm so sorry Jaemin-shi!! What can I do for you then?" you asked to atone your mistakes.

"Nothing because I'm obsessed with your lips now" he kissed you before you could say anything and you kissed him back.

He then hovered over you on the couch and let go of the kiss."Be mine" he whispered and you chuckled.

"Sure"