☠︎︎11

"Jisung? Where are you going? It's 2 am" Seora asked reaching for Jisung who was taking his phone and wallet.

"I have mission tonight.I'll come back before you wake up.I promise" Seora pouted and went to him.

"Take care.Come home alive" he chuckled and kissed her cheeks."I'll miss you~" he whined and she ruffled his hair.

"Good night" she sleepily said going back to the bed."Night" Jisung cooed at her and took his car key before going to his car.

He drove to the club where his mission was."We can't go in but they already on guard" Chenle said and Jisung nodded.

"Sungchan hyung, HE is in there?" Jisung asked referring to the bad guy."Yeah with his chicks" Sungchan rolled his eyes.

In a few minutes, they heard a gunshot sound.All people in the club ran out to find a safe place while the three of them ran into the club.

"JISUNG WATCH OUT!" Mark shouted seeing a man behind Jisung was about to hit him with a pole.

Jisung's fast reflex make himself turned around and bend the pole.He started to fight with the man and getting bruises, scratches all over his face.

It all ended when Kun shot him in the head."Thanks hyung" Jisung said and he nodded.

They ran into the gold room and saw their target."Aha!! Park Jisung!! Welcome welcome!!" Hangyul, the biggest drug dealer said motioning Jisung to sit beside him.

Jisung eyed his men and looked at his gang.Taeyong nodded and motioned Lucas to take care of the door where Hangyul's men were guarding.

"So what do you need Jisung-ah?" Hangyul smirked.Jisung gave him silent until he snapped his fingers.A girl walked in and sat on Jisung's lap.

"Get off" he said coldly."Why? Let's have some fun first" she smirked aiming his neck when Jisung stood up and she fell to the ground.

Jisung shot her in the shoulder and she screamed in pain."YAH!! HOW DARE YOU?!" Hangyul shouted.

Jisung stomped to him putting his gun on his head."Give me THOSE and I'm not going to shot you" Hangyul scoffed.

"You think I'm scared?" Hangyul pushed him away and pointed his gun at Jisung.

"Goodbye Jisung" the sound of gunshot can be heard and the blood was flooding the room.But Jisung was still alive.

"THANKS WINWIN HYUNG!!" Jisung smiled widely looking at Winwin who was the one that shot Hangyul from behind.

"You're welcome" he threw him a bag and Jisung gave it to Jaehyun."Your work" Jaehyun winked and took the bag away.

"Come on let's go home"