JUNGWOO - When the Mafia fell in love with the Doctor

Requested by xxmlove4

( PT 1 )

"H-How's my son?" the middle aged man asked worriedly as soon as he saw the doctor walked out from the emergency room where she treated his son.

"We saved him.But he'll be resting for now so you can come back tomorrow" the doctor said and the man nodded sighing in relief.

"Thank you! Thank you so much doctor!" he bowed for a few times before the nurse brought him to the counter to continue with the forms.

"Miss Y/n! You did great!" the nurses in charged with her cheered happily and she smiled at them."You guys did great too" Y/n said and they excused themselves for another patients in the entrance of the ER.

Y/n sighed in relief sitting down on the metal bench."Arh my back" she groaned stretching her sore body.She took out her phone and saw notification from her father.

'You did great'

'This is how you should pay me back after raising you well'

She rolled her eyes and walked to her office."Hey Ms Y/n.How was the surgery?" the nurse also known as her only close friend, Lisa asked handing her a cup of coffee.

"It went well.Thanks by the way" Y/n smiled widely."Oh yeah.Tonight is Mr Yoon's shift right?" Y/n asked and Lisa nodded her head.

"Good.Tell him to throw his banana milk somewhere else and not in my room" Y/n said grabbing her bag ready to finish her shift while the nurse chuckled softly.

"Sure Miss Y/n" they bade each other as Y/n went home.While she was walking home, she played the calming songs on her airpods.

Y/n walked into her apartment ready to push the lift button when she heard shouts."URGH FUCK IT HURTS!!" someone shouted.The doctor mode knocked Y/n making her rushed towards the voice.

She saw a guy in the emergency stairs holding his bleeding thigh on the floor."Sir calm down.Rate your hurt from 1-10" Y/n asked ripping his wool pants off revealing his injured thigh.

"100!" he yelled when she touch his injured leg."You can't walk like this" she left him to the lobby where they provided the wheelchair.

Then she ran back to him sitting him up on the wheelchair before bringing him to her house.

"Are you a doctor?!" he yelled and she gave him her nametag."Then why don't you call ambulance?!" he asked unbelievably.

"If I go back to the hospital then I have to continue with my night shift.I don't like night shift" she said coldly while waiting for the lift to reach her level.

When the ding sound was heard and the door opened, she quickly pushed the wheelchair to her house.Then she put him on her bed snatching her medical kits and her ring lights for better view.

Y/n treated the big wound while he was groaning in pain every second."Tch it needs to be stitch" she sighed taking out the special needle and thread.

"You want to see it live or go to sleep?" she asked and he gulped at her stern serious eyes.

"S-Sleep" he stuttered as she gave him the sleeping pills and in a few minutes, he fell asleep.She took a deep breath and started the high risk surgery on her own.

'Come on Y/n.You learnt these shits for years, you can do it'

After nearly an hour, Y/n sighed pulling her sterile gloves and mask off as soon as she finished treating the unconscious guy.She cleaned him up and went to the couch laying there out of tiredness.