HENDERY - When you told him you're pregnant when he's on mission

Requested by orbitleo

"You didn't go home too last night?" Xiaojun asked and Hendery shook his head sighing a little as he missed his wife so much.

"It's okay after this war, we can go home" Xiaojun reassured him a little."Thanks.I miss Y/n so much" he sighed frustratedly.

"Aish stop being a kid.Let's go" he said leaving Hendery alone in the weapons room.

Hendery took out his phone staring at your latest message last night.

'Just wait'

'I have a huge surprise to tell you tomorrow!!'

He got impatient for it so he texted you.

'Can you tell it now?'

"HENDERY FASTER!! WE'RE GOING!!" Lucas yelled and he turned his phone off putting it in his back pocket.

He ran towards the van and they drove towards the old buildings.

"They must be here already.The traps are on" Kun said and they carefully walked in when a gunshot sound echoed making them running to hide behind a wall.

"God! My heart!" Yangyang held his chest as he took out his gun.The war started and they fought until they heard the loud notification sound.

They turned to Hendery."Dude look at it" their enemy said."No.What if he trap us" Ten said sternly.

"Dude we all know the rules.If someone get notifications, then you have to tell everyone what you get.That's the mafia rules duh.What if police comes?" they rolled their eyes and Hendery took out his phone eyeing them in the same time.

'I'm pregnant!'

Hendery widened his eyes and froze on his spot

Hendery widened his eyes and froze on his spot.He always wanted a baby but he's scared if you are not ready yet.

"Yah yah are you okay?" Winwin patted his shoulder worriedly."Y-Y/N" Hendery looked up with a smile.

"Why why? What's with Y/n?" Lucas asked and Hendery smiled widely."S-She's pregnant!! I'M GONNA BE A FATHER!! YESS!!" he cheered jumping around and the gangs cheered.

"Congratulations man!!" Their enemies cheered forgetting the war between them.

"Okay okay what if we cancel the war today? My dude should go home now!!" they said and Hendery sprinted out from the building.

"Cool.He's gone already.Now what?" Xiaojun asked and they eventually pointed the guns at each other.

Hendery running into his house seeing you on the couch caressing your still flat belly."BABY!!" Hendery called and you walked towards him.

"Hey you're home" you smiled widely and he hugged you tightly picking you up and spinning you around in happiness.

"Thank you!! Thank you thank you thank you!!" He yelled and you giggled happily."Let's sit first.You must be tired" he picked her up and sat her down on the couch.

"Maids!! Bring food and pillows!!" Hendery yelled and they granted his wishes."My baby have to lay down" he laid you down carefully.

"Gosh you're so possessive" you giggled."Of course!! I should make sure my babies are comfortable every second!!" He nagged and feed you some fruits.

"You should rest too" you pouted and he laid beside you."Let's cuddle then" he suggested and kissed your cheek.

"Thanks Y/n.I love you so much" he whispered into your ears and you smiled widely.