LUCAS - Love Me Back pt.3

"Oi oi Lucas my man!!" Lucas rolled his eyes at his most rival, Wooyoung."What do you want? Why did you attack my men? And my wife?" Lucas gritted his teeth while Wooyoung bursted out into laughter.

"HAHAHA ARE YOU DUMB?! IT'S ALL BECAUSE YOU LEFT US!! I AM NOW NEOMU LONELY~" he pouted cutely mocking Lucas who was fuming in fire.

"What the fuck do you want?!" he yelled and Wooyoung made a fake shocked face."Aren't you scared?" He asked and Lucas scoffed.

"Why should I? You're just an immature kid after all" Wooyoung smirked and clapped his hands twice.

The door slammed opened revealing Y/n being tied and dragged in by Mingi."Let me go!" she yelled but the strong men didn't budge.

"Hehe shock? Surprise!!" Wooyoung cheered putting his chin on Y/n's shoulder."Hi baby" he whispered and Y/n knocked his head with hers.

"Ooh fierce.I like" he winked and Lucas ran to him but his men stopped him by pointing gun at him.

"Now I give you time, to think.Join us again hm?" Wooyoung said and Lucas scoffed.

"Never.Now let go of my wife and fuck off from this place" Wooyoung got furious when Lucas said no so he put the gun on Y/n's head.

"Choose wisely Cas" he gritted his teeth while Lucas stared at his wife who was crying in fear.

"Kill me then because I will never join you till my death" Lucas spoke taking a quick look at his gangs who were on guards behind the unconscious guys.

"Okay then.My pleasure" He pushed Y/n away and aim for Lucas when Y/n pulled his arm making him shoot the wall but the bullet scratched her arm as it passed her.

"ARGH!" she yelled in pain and Lucas ran to her."Y/N?! Y/N?? NO NO DON'T CLOSE YOUR EYES!!" he tapped her face and she smiled weakly.

The gang ran to Wooyoung and his men fighting them physically leaving the couple at the corner.

"It's just my shoulder...but if I don't make it, remember I love you" Y/n acted as if she's going to die anytime soon."YAH!! DON'T SAY THAT?!" he cried a little.

"There's something I wanna see before I die" he shook his head."You'll not die!! And what is it just tell me?!" She chuckled weakly.

"I saw you dance last time.Can you dance to it again?" Y/n held her laughter and he frowned."You're pranking me huh?! Making fun of me?!" He yelled and she laughed loudly holding her stomach.

"HAHAHAHAHA!!!! AISH YOU GET IT EARLIER THAN I THOUGHT!!!" She laughed loudly forgetting the war was still going behind them.Lucas then chuckled a little feeling stupid.

"Are you good tho?" Y/n nodded holding her bleeding wound."Kyaa my smooth skin now have a wound" she pouted a little.Lucas smiled a little sitting down in front of her.

"Thank god that you're okay" he sighed in relief."Tch it's not like you care" she mumbled and he looked up at her.

"Who said it? Who said I don't care?" She looked away with her duckling lips."Because you love Weimian and I'm just your forced wife aka maid so why would you?" She said getting sulky.

"You're a real wife for me.And I love you" he confessed and Y/n turned to him with wide eyes.He chuckled at her.

"Weimian is married.And I'm not that bitch who steal someone else's property.So I was moving on from her with you and it worked.Your presence, your care, your love.Everything makes me feel complete" he kissed her hand.

"Uh are you guys finish yet because we're getting tired now?" Doyoung butted in."COME ON MAN LET ME HAVE A TALK WITH MY WIFE?!" he whined.

"Yah leave them alone" Taeyong said pulling the poor bunny away from the couple."Soo...do you love me?" He asked again and she looked around before pecking his lips.

"Of course!" Lucas smiled widely and picked her up to his car.He drove back home and called the private doctor to treat Y/n.

3 months later

"GIANT?! YAH!! LET'S EAT!!" Y/n called her husband who was playing his games."WAIT BABY!!" he replied and finished his game on his phone.

He then ran to her who was serving the food."Mm~ smell good!!" Lucas said placing his big face on her small shoulder.

"Your favourite" she pinched his nose and they chuckled softly."But why so many? I know I eat much but not this much? Are we having a feast?" Y/n chuckled.

"No.Mark said he's coming with your gang" Lucas furrowed his eyebrows and the main door slammed opened by the 22 boys.

"Oh come on man!!"

THE END