RENJUN - When your child asks for a sibling in front of your Mafia husband

"Daddy is home?" Your 4 years old daughter, Eunseo asked with her sweet voice making you slightly melt at her cuteness.

"Not yet baby.Why?" She pouted cutely."Daddy promised to play tea time with me!!" She whined and you chuckled.

"Then you wanna play with me instead? While waiting for Daddy?" You asked.

"Hmm okay!! Let's go!!" Eunseo pulled you to the living room where her toys were.

"I'm home" Renjun said as he walked into the house with new bandages."DADDY!!" Eunseo jumped on him as he picked her up.

"Oh!! Woah you've showered?" Renjun groaned hiding the pain in his waist."Yes!! Why daddy late?! You promised to play tea time with me!!" she pouted cutely.

"I'm sorry cutie.Daddy have works" Renjun pinched her nose and she giggled."Oh oh!! I made gift for Daddy at school!! Wait wait!!" She got off from his arm and ran towards her room.

"Hey baby" he greeted and kissed you."You got hurt again?" You asked while looking at his messy shirt."Kinda.I'm fine baby.Don't worry" he said making you sighed.

"Take care" he nodded and sat down on the couch.You sat in front of him on the floor while facing the toys.

"Baby~ did you cook?" Renjun played with your hair."Hm.You wanna eat?" You looked up at him.

"No it's okay.Maybe later.I have another mission in 2 hours" he said and you sighed.

"Can you just ditch one? Look at yourself please" he shrugged."TADA!! I MADE THIS FOR DADDY!! HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!" Eunseo cheered running towards Renjun and you.

She gave him a card saying Happy Father's Day on it with her little writing and Renjun's picture on it.

"Aww this is so cute!! Where did you get these?" You asked."Teacher prepared these!! And I stole Daddy's pictures" You chuckled as Renjun took out a chocolate from his pocket.

"Here princess.A thank you gift" Eunseo giggled and took it."Thankie Daddy" he smiled and kissed her forehead."But don't steal again hm? Just ask if you want it" she nodded.

"Mommy.Just now.Jihoonie said he'll have a baby sibling" you widened your eyes."No wonder Wonyoung is getting fatter these days" Renjun spoke as you slapped his thigh.

"You're a meanie Renjun!!" He smiled cheekily."Mommy can I have baby siblings too?" You choked up and looked at the innocent Eunseo.

"U-Um--" Renjun cut her."Sure baby we'll make one for you tonight but promise me you'll sleep well tonight" Renjun said and she nodded.

"I will Daddy!! Thank you!!" She hugged him and ran to her room.Suddenly, you felt someone lifting you up.

"Huh?! RENJUN?!" you looked at him."W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" He smirked."Shouldn't we grant her wish?" You gulped with your eyes darting around.

"Y-You said you have mission?!" His smirked got wider."But you asked if I can ditch it so I am doing it now.I kill two birds with one stone" he smiled cheekily and you yelled out.

"HELP ME!!"