HAECHAN - Naughty Wifey

"Can you not go~ I'm gonna miss you so bad please~" You whined at your Mafia husband who was packing his small yellow luggage.He had a mission in another state.

"I have to baby~ I'll give you hugs and kisses after I finish okay?" he cupped your face pecking your pouty lips a few times."Please no~" you whined and he pinched your cheeks.

"Stop it.It'll not work" he turned back to his luggage and you threw yourself on the bed throwing tantrum in front of him."Why are you so clingy today huh?" Haechan chuckled at you.

Suddenly his phone rang.Y/n quickly pick it up."DAD CAN HAECHAN NOT GO PLEASE!!!" you whined at your father in law.

"I'm sorry kiddo but he needs to"

He chuckled at you and you pouted your lips giving the phone to Haechan as they started to talk about the mission.In a few minutes, Haechan finished.

"Done" he sighed and turned to his wife who was sulking on the bed."Baby! Just 3 days! Okay?" he coaxed you as you looked away from his gaze.

"I'll call you days and nights" he hugged you placing his head on your shoulder."Hmph" you huffed and he pinched your cheeks.

"Stop it can you? Taeyong hyung is already here to pick me up so byee~" he sang and you whined.

"NOOO~" he took his luggages walking out to the car with you pulling his arm with all your force but he is way stronger of course.

"TAEYONGIE GO HOME HE'S NOT GOING!!" You yelled while hugging Haechan tight like a koala."Yeah yeah whatever" Haechan handed Taeyong his luggage as he put it in the trunk.

"NO!" you yelled and they chuckled."Come on Y/n it's just for three days" Taeyong said trying to help the husband.

"AISH! NOBODY IS ON MY SIDE! FINE! GO! DON'T COME BACK!" You stomped back to the door crossing your arms with a sour face.

"Aigoo.You go settle her.I'll wait" Taeyong said and Haechan went to you.

"Baby~ don't be like this please~ For 3 days only! I promise! Please understand again this time? I know you are worried but this is not my first time hm?" he cupped your face but your eyes were somewhere else.

"Yeah of course this is not your first time.You've been going for missions since we married 4 months ago.We can't even go for a honeymoon" You mumbled but he heard it.He looked down guiltily.

"I'm sorry.But I love you hm" he kissed your cheeks up to your forehead."I love you too" you replied and he smiled widely."I will call you every 3 hours okay?" he said and you nodded your head.

"Bye~ I'm gonna miss you" he pecked your lips and went to the car."Bye~" you waved at the moving car as you saw his hand waving back too.

----

"What time is it?" Haechan asked looking for his phone."3.15 pm" Renjun said."Okay" Haechan got his phone and dialled his wife.

He waited for the second rang and you picked up.

"Hello baby~ have you eaten?" he squeaked and his gangs looked at him disgustedly.

"Yes!" he smiled at your response.

"What are you doing?"

"I am with Jaehyukie--"

"BABY! YOU KNOW I DON'T LIKE HIM"

"But why?! He's nicee!!"

"Tch tch what if he takes you away from me"

"Aish no! He's engaged! Sara is also here.I invite Yiren and Sihyeon too"

"A-Ahh okayy"

"You jelly piggy.Let me finish my sentence next time"

"I'm not jelly piggy!"

"Aish fine fine! When are you coming back?"

"Baby I literally left the house 3 hours ago hahahaha"

"I miss you!"

"69 hours more to go~"

"Aish! Fine!"

"Okay I'll go first.Bye bye"

"Byee love you"

"Love you more"

You hung up the call and he sighed staring at your picture on his phone as his wallpaper.

Meanwhile, you were fighting with your friends over movies."WE SHOULD WATCH LORD OF THE RINGS!!" Jaehyuk yelled.

"HELL NO I'M WATCHING THAT CRAP!! WE SHOULD WATCH PARASITE INSTEAD!!" his fiancée, Sara argued.

"LET'S WATCH TROLLS INSTEAD!!" Sihyeon butted in and you all turned to her."COOL I'M IN!" all of you chanted together and ended up having sleepover for two nights straight.Except for Jaehyuk.

----

"Bye babe!! We'll come again next time!!" Yiren hugged you before going into Jaehyuk's car as he drove away from your house with the three girls.

You sighed and went into the house feeling bored.You took out your phone and scrolled down the tiktok app.

You tried to find something interesting to do when you found one."Send dirty pics? Ooohh that's kinda fun.He never do more than a hickey" you giggled going for the prank.

You took a few naughty pictures of yourself and sent them to him.In less than an hour, the door slammed opened by Haechan."HOW COULD YOU?!" he yelled out and you giggled.

"You're home" you cheered skipping to him happily and innocently.But he stopped you and looked down, you followed his gaze and blushed madly.

"You know what let's go for honeymoon.First destination is our bedroom" he smirked widely and you ran away but he was too fast to pull you back and carried you to the room.

"NOOOOO"