LUCAS - Love Me Back pt.1

Requested by JaehyunsMilk23
[lucas x reader!]

"Y/n honey are you ready?" The 19 years old girl looked up at her future mother in law who was her employer before.

Y/n is a girl who worked as a maid in Wong's family.One day, they told the public that their only child, Wong Yukhei or known as Lucas is getting married in order to ascend the throne of Mafia.

Lucas said he found his love and decided to marry her right away on the weekend.But the thing is, he DOESN'T love Y/n.

-- flashback --

"Y/n can you help me with the dress?" Y/n looked up and ran towards the REAL bride, Weimian.The one that Lucas love."Sure Madam" Y/n said helping her with the heavy white dress.

"You are looking so beautiful Madam!!" Y/n cheered and Weimian chuckled."Thank you but I feel itchy now" Weimian whined.

"You can loose it first Madam.It is still early" Y/n said."Yeah sure! You wait outside okay?" Y/n nodded and waited for Weimian to finish her stuffs outside of the room.

Suddenly, Lucas went to the room."Is Weimian in there?" He asked Y/n."Y-Yes S-Sir" he walked in as Y/n sighed in relief.

She played with her dress that was given for all staffs when Lucas yelled."WEIMIAN?! YAH WHERE IS WEIMIAN?!" He yelled out running out from the room.

"Hey hey what's with the shouts Yukhei?!" Mrs Wong asked panicking a little seeing his furious son.

"WEIMIAN!! YAH YOU SAID SHE IS IN HERE?!" he yelled."S-She is in there sir!!" She said and he scoffed.

"Then where is she?! Vanish like a genie?! Wow magic!!" He said sarcastically."WHY AREN'T YOU IN THERE WITH HER?!" Mr Wong asked in anger.

"M-Madam said s-she feels itchy so I told her to l-loose the dress first a-and she ordered me to wait outside then M-Mr Lucas came sir" Y/n explained nearly crying for her life.

"She ran away" Mrs Wong said unbelievably."Now what?!" Lucas said feeling mad and sad because his love ran away on their wedding day.

"We can't cancel the wedding.Let this girl be the bride.Lucas let's have a talk" Y/n widened her eyes and looked at Mrs Wong.

"M-Mrs Wong please don't do this to me please.I-I just want to live in peace please" Y/n begged and she shook her head.

"I'll pay you 10 times this time and we'll just....talk about it later.I'm so dizzy" she walked away and in a few seconds, the maids who were working with Y/n ran towards her getting her ready.

-- end --

"Y-Yes Mrs Wong" she stuttered as a tear fell on her cheek."I'm sorry" she kissed the poor girl's forehead and hugged her to calm her down.

After that they went to the hall where the guests and the medias were waiting.

The wedding continued looking all happy and cheerful but the groom and the bride were opposite of those.

---

"M-Mr Wong should I get your b--" he cut Y/n's words off."Don't fucking talk to me.Listen here.Do your work like usual.Don't expect me to be a HUSBAND MATERIAL like you are dreaming about.Remember you're the cause of Weimian is missing.I am not forgiving you until I see her again" he said sternly and Y/n nodded in fear.

"I'm going to shower.Get my clothes ready" she nodded wiping her tears off."Don't fucking cry bitch I'm not gonna console you like a baby" he rolled his eyes and walked into his room.

Y/n let her tears down to her cheeks crying herself out for a minute then get his clothes ready.

It was night and she cooked the dinner for him thinking that he must be hungry.Y/n went towards his room and knocked on the door.

"M-Mr Wong?" He hummed and she walked in."Dinner?" He shook his head."I'm not hungry" she frowned."B-But you didn't even eat ju--" he glared at her.

"Are you deaf? I said that I am not HUNGRY didn't I?!" She flinched when he yelled.

"S-Sorry Mr Wong"

Next Day

Lucas was getting ready to go to his mission when he saw Y/n was cleaning the house in Weimian's shirt.

"Bitch is that Weimian's shirt?!" Y/n looked up in terrified."I-I don't have any shirts sir and I found this in the guest room" he scoffed.

"You think I'm dumb? You think that you can replace her if you wear her clothes?!" Y/n shook her head.

"No sir I just don't have any clothes left" she said and Lucas took out his phone."I've banked in the money.Buy as much clothes as you want but DO NOT ever use Weimian's clothes understand?!" Y/n nodded.

"I'm going to mission don't wait for me" he said and walked out from the room.Y/n looked at the notification in her phone seeing the amount of money that he banked in.

"GOSH ₩10 million?! My pay is ten thousand times this?!" She shrieked."Hmm maybe next time.Let'use what I got first" she said and continued to clean the house then went to the mall.

----

Lucas's men were in the mall looking for Weimian when they saw Y/n."Isn't that Y/n?" Mark asked and Xiaojun turned to him.

"Where?" He asked and followed his gaze."Oh she's here too" Hendery said joining the conversation.

"She buy so much" Mark chuckled."Let's go help duh" Xiaojun said walking to her with Mark.

"YAH WHAT ABOUT YUKHEI'S MISSION?!" Hendery yelled at the two but they ignored him.

"Hey Y/n! Let us help you!!"