YANGYANG - When you changed your personality to be like his 'dream girl'

There were you and Yangyang glaring at each other with a slice of the last pizza in the middle of the table.

"THAT'S MINE!" You yelled at your forced Mafia husband and he scoffed."YOU ATE MORE THAN ME Y/N" he argued.

"SO?! YOU HAVE TO RESPECT THE LADY HERE!!" you said in the sassiest way making him formed a disgusted face.

"You're not a lady.You're a 5 year old girl!!" You smirked."I'm cute at least!! Not like you!! You always have that ice cold face!!" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Gosh I'm done.You're so immature and unfair" he stomped away into your shared room.You smiled widely giggling happily as you took the last pizza.

When you finished, you cleaned the table and went to the room."Hey Mr Ice! What are you doing?" He rolled his eyes and and stood up taking his wallet and his car key.

"Oh? Where are you going?" He ignored her and drove away after a few minutes.You sighed guiltily and sat on the bed.

You laid down patting your full stomach then rolling around the bed bored.Your phone was charging and you kept rolling around when you felt something hard on Yangyang's pillow.

You tapped it and looked under it.You saw a book."Oohh diary?! I don't expect Mr Ice to have a diary" you giggled and opened it.

You read his funny stories since his first day in the gang until you saw a page full of hearts and flowers.

"Wow what is this? My dream girl?" your eyes slightly opened up and read it.You always accepted Yangyang as your lovely husband but he never thought you as his wife at all.It was all FORCED.

You fall in love with him on the first day you saw him but he just treats you as his frenemies instead.

----

"Yah yah what's with the glares?" Kun asked Yangyang who was stomping into their fort mansion with a fierce face.

"Y/n.Gosh she's so childish!!" He groaned."She's your wife.Try to understand" Hendery said and Yangyang rolled his eyes.

"We have a dinner party tomorrow after mission.Bring Y/n too hmm?"

Next day

"Yah let's go out eat.My gangs held a party" Yangyang said and walked out from the room.You were about to grab your crop top hoodie when you remembered the list.

1. Beautiful and elegant looking.

You went into your closet and found a loose silk shirt and a matching pants.You took your only handbag and wore a little make up.

"Are you ready yet? What is taking you so long?" He walked into the room and froze when he saw you."Uh I'm done!" He gulped and looked away.

"L-Let's go" he stuttered and you both drove off to the restaurant.You joined the gangs with their wives and girlfriends too.

"Yah Y/n let's play Battleground!!" Haechan said nudging your arm."Yeah sure man --" you stopped when you remembered the list in the diary again.

2. Polite and respectful

"Uh m-maybe no" you looked down."What? But why? Yah Yangyang what did you do to Y/n?" Yangyang looked up and stared at you who was behaving abnormal.

----

"Yah I'm hungry.Let's order food" Yangyang said as soon as he srrived home after mission and your mind flashed the list.

3. Can cook delicious food

"I-It's okay I'll cook" he furrowed his eyebrows staring at you who left to the kitchen.

He hid behind the wall looking at you who was watching the YouTube while cutting the vegetables awkwardly.

"What is wrong with her? Did I do something?" He mumbled under his breath."Ark!" He looked up when he saw you silently yelled in pain.

"Y/n? Are you okay?" He walked in the kitchen and you quickly hid your bleeding hand behind your back."N-Nothing" he furrowed his eyebrows and took your hand.

"It's bleeding stupid.Come let's treat it" he helped you to treat your injured hand."Let's just order.I don't know what get into you that you want to cook.Now look what happened" he sighed and you frowned thinking yourself was a burden for a second.

When the food arrived you both ate it but it was mostly Yangyang.You did that because you remembered the second last thing in the list.

4. Matured

You admit that you're childish so you changed thinking that you can fit his dream girl.

"Yah why don't you eat?" He asked and you looked at your untouched food in the plate.

"I-I am" you took a bite and ate the food.Yangyang was about to had the last pizza when he looked at you.

"You don't want it?" You shook your head."It's okay you take it" he looked at you in worried thinking something was off.He sighed getting up from his seat.

You frowned and looked down.Then you remembered the last thing in his list.

5. Clever and successful

You looked at your fingers thinking what are you good at but nothing came up.You stop your university after your marriage so you can't start anything without uncompleted education.

Your dream was to hold a boutique company.But it was all crushed up.Even your dream to be his girl.Your husband's love.

----

It's been months and Yangyang sensed that you are not being yourself at all.You even tried to avoid seeing him and that made him went nuts for you.

You were trying to cook again after Yangyang said he has a mission."Argh!! Ow!!" It was the sixth times you accidentally cut the tip of your finger.

You were thinking Yangyang was not home so you just cried out."Why is it so hard to be his dream girl Y/n? He didn't even look at you stupid.Why am I trying so hard when he can't even love me back?" you cried out.

Little did you know, Yangyang was home all the time.His heart clenched hearing your cries.

----

You slept in another room last night.You cried all night.So you felt tired to get up.Eye bags showed up under your red puffy eyes.

"Y/n? What do you want for breakfast?" Yangyang walked into your room looking at his phone getting ready to order.

"H-Huh? I-I'll cook" you tried to get up when he gently pushed you back to the bed."Gosh look at yourself Y/n.What is wrong with you?" You looked down.

"Is it because of this? You changed because of this?" He showed his diary."T-This is the only way.T-To make you love me like I do" you looked down.

"Tch you ARE immature.Look at the next page stupid" he said and you hesitantly opened the next page.The page was written on your first day living together.

But I'm married.To the completely opposite type of my dream girl.

You frowned and continued to read it.

I don't need a perfect dream girl like I want.Just someone that can be the queen of my heart and that someone is her...Liu Y/n ♡︎