DOYOUNG - When your Mafia husband cuddled you shirtless

Requested by AuthorXkimHaerin

"Baby~ can you come home early today? There's a movie tonight.I wanna watch it with you" you fiddled with your fingers and Doyoung kissed your cheek.

"I'll try.Get the popcorns ready before I come back okay?" You smiled widely and nodded."I have to go so I'll come back early.I love you" he kissed your forehead and ran towards his car.

You giggled and ran towards your room grabbing the blanket and pillows to put on the couch.

Meanwhile, Doyoung was charging towards the club where the smuggler were waiting for him with their sluts.

"Hey Doyoung!! Have a seat!!" The dealer said as Doyoung internally rolled his eyes."I have no time.I wanna go right away" the guy scoffed and gave him a bag.

"Hyung.No.There's CHERRY in it" Haechan said and Doyoung scoffed throwing it back to him as they walked out from the club locking it right away.

Doyoung and his gangs drove away and the club exploded in fire."Dude was that really CHERRY?" Yuta asked.

"No.Doyoung hyung said we have to filter everything when we speak in front of enemies so I refer the CHERRY as the BOMB and hyung understood it" Haechan shrugged.

"Where are we going now?" Taeyong asked."Back to the office.I wanna have a meeting about the smugglers in China with Kun and Ten" Doyoung said while texting you.

After he finished work early, he went home seeing you already in your rabbit onesie on the couch in front of the TV.

"You're home!!" You ran towards him giving him a big hug."Have you eat?" He shook his head."GOOD! I COOK SO MUCH! WE'LL PARTY UNTIL LATE NIGHT!" you cheered and Doyoung chuckled pinching your cheeks.

"You can't stay up all night you have classes tomorrow hmm?" He said and you pouted."Fine~" you said sadly while dragging him towards the couch.

"Yah let me go.I have to shower first" he laughed at you who was clinging onto his body.

"No~ you left me for 7 hours so cuddle with me for 7 hours" he chuckled."Let me change at least" you whined and let him go.

"COME BACK IN 2 MINUTES!" he scoffed and ruffled your hair before walking into the room.

He came back with his white shirt and shorts.You pulled him back to couch and hugged his waist.

"Since you come back early, let's eat the take outs first then watch movies" you said and served the food that was delivered before Doyoung got back.

"Pizza!!" He reached for one and have a bit."That one is bbq.This one is cheese" you said and he took a bit of yours.

"Yah!" You yelled and he chuckled knowing you're very sensitive when it comes to food.

"Here here have mine" he said and you took a big bite of his pizza shamelessly."Tch tch luckily you're my baby" he pinched her nose and you both ate the food until you changed the channel.

"HERE! IT'S STARTING!" you said grabbing the bucket of popcorn.Doyoung was drinking his coke when you bumped his arm making it spilled.

"Oh my god s-sorry Ddoing!!" You said hoping he's not mad."Aish it's okay" he said and took off the shirt.You blushed madly looking at his tone body with the abs and muscles showing around.

"Hm what is this movie about?" He asked casually while plopping the popcorns into his mouth."About soulmates" you mumbled looking away from his gaze.

"Babe are you okay?" He teased and you looked at the TV."Y-Yes!!" You stuttered and he chuckled wanting to tease you more.

He put his hands around your shoulders playing with your hair before scooting closer."W-What are you doing?" He smirked.

"You said I have to cuddle you 7 hours?" You looked away clearing your throat."I-I didn't?" You forgot that you did.

"YES YOU DID!" he exclaimed and you denied.He began to tickle you."HAHAHA STOP!!" you laughed while trying to his hands off from your waist."No! Until you say that you did said it!" He said and you nodded choking up for air after laughing too hard.

"Yes! Yes! I remember now!" You whined and he chuckled seeing at your red face.It was a comfort silence until you saw the position of you and him.It was kinda weird to explain.

Let's see.Him above you.Half naked.

Suddenly the door opened revealing his gangs."Doyoung hyung we brou--WHAT THE FUCK?!" Jaehyun cursed and Taeyong slapped him in the head.

"Bitch how rude of you to curse when walking into someone's house?!" Taeyong yelled and turned to the scene in front of him too.

"YO WHAT THE FUCK?!"