JENO - Long Lost Love

Requested by Nctlove2020
( Sorry for being very very late! I hope you like it! )

——————————————————

"Princess!! Don't run too far!!" Taeyong yelled at his 4 year old sister who was giggling happily while running around the playground with her second brother.

"Minhyung look at Minyongie please!!" their mother said and in a second, Minyong fall flat on her face as she tripped over the rock.

"Ahh!!" she yelped and Mark ran towards her.

"Are you okay?" she bursted out crying and Taeyong ran towards them.

"It's okay you're fine" he tried to calm her down but nothing helped.

"Hey pwetty.Here candy!" a boy approached Minyong handing her some candies.

"Princess look! Candy!" Mark joined him and she looked up at him.She reached one and stuffed it into her mouth.

"Thanks buddy" Taeyong chuckled softly at his sister.

"Oppa? Name?" she muttered and they turned to the boy.

"My name is Jeno!" he gave her his eye smile.

She shyly looked at her fingers and the brothers were awing at the sight.

"Babies! Let's go home!" their mother yelled and Minyong pouted her lips.

"I want Jeno oppa come" she looked at Mark.

"Uh what do we do?" he asked Taeyong.

"Why don't we bring him back then ask uncle Eunhyuk to send him home?" he suggested and Mark nodded his head.

"Jeno let's go with us?" he asked and the boy nodded his head excitedly.

"Let's go pwettyy!!" he held her hand and they went back home together.

"Aww who is this little guy here? Minyongie's boyfie?" her father asked as he smiled at the kids in front of him.

"Noo" she shyly answered.

"What's your name little guy?" he asked and Jeno smiled widely.

"Lee Jeno uncle!" her father nodded as he patted Jeno's head.Suddenly, the doors were slammed opened harshly making the kids and even the parents flinched in shocked.

"Babies go play hm?" Minyong's mother said and they went to play in the playroom.

"HOW DARE YOU KIDNAP MY SON?!" a man yelled out charging towards Minyong's father.

"WHEN DID I?! I DIDN'T EVEN MESS WITH YOU ALL THESE YEARS" he shouted pushing the guy away.

"You liar!! I saw my son!!" he went to the playroom where the kids were.

"Jeno!" he exclaimed and they turned to him.

"Daddy!!" Jeno ran to the guy and the parents widened their eyes.

"He's your son?!" they yelled and he nodded his head.

"LET'S GO! THEY ARE BAD PEOPLE!" Jeno was dragged by his father out from the house when they stopped.

"Noo I want to show Jeno oppa my other toys" Minyong ran to Jeno pulling his other hand.

"Please daddy I want to play more?" Jeno pleaded and his father sighed.