☠︎︎02

"Can we start?" Jeno asked Jisung and the younger nodded.The door opened revealing a woman with sexy tight dress walking to him seductively.

"Hi baby boy" she whispered and Jisung rolled his eyes."Too old and crusty.Next" the woman widened her eyes and stomped out.

"Who picked her?" Jisung asked."Jaehyun hyung" Jeno said and Jisung sighed."No guns for a week" Jeno nodded typing on his tablet telling the members right away.

"DAMN!! SHE'S NOT THAT BAD!!" Jaehyun groaned stomping to his seat and threw his phone away.

Then the door opened showing a girl in a dress."Hi.I am Chaeryoung" Jisung nodded motioning her to take a seat.

"So the guy that told me to come here said if I come here, you'll buy me a Chanel bag and a Ferrari" Jisung gave her a disgusted face.

"Gold digger and bitchy.Next" the girl groaned and stormed out from the office."Who picked her?" Jeno turned to Chenle.

"It's Chenle's" Jisung sighed."Clean the kill basement" Chenle rolled his eyes.

After interviewing about 30 girls, Jisung took a rest calling all his members to come to his office.

"Did you guys really ask them to come here as my future wife?" they shut their mouths up.

"I expect better" Jisung muttered and continued the interview with the members this time.

Then a girl walked in with a peach hoodie and a white skirt.Definitely different from others.

"U-Uh hi?" Jisung nodded and told her to take a seat."So what's your name and why do you come here?" Jisung asked lazily.

"U-Uh my name is Choi Seora and t-that guy said you can give me a job?" Seora looked at Jungwoo.

Jisung turned to Jungwoo and gave him a death glare."What job do you need?" Jisung asked.

"U-Uh anything!! I-I don't mind!!" Jisung smirked."Okay but why? I mean you're still in school" she bit her lips.

"I-It's for my brother" they all turned to her."What happened to your brother?" He asked.

"U-Uh I-I need to get him out from the jail and prove that he's innocent" Jisung slightly rolled his eyes turning to Jungwoo.

"Okay you may wait outside" Seora frowned and walked out from the office.

"Dude I'm not a fucking counselor!! What is she doing here?!" Jungwoo looked down.

"Relax Jisung.Besides she's pretty.Better than the others" Jaemin said."Yeah I think she suits you" Sungchan said.

Jisung gave a thought and nodded at their statements.

---

"Sign here" Jisung said and Seora looked at him confusedly."W-What is this?" Jisung furrowed his eyebrows.

"This is our contract.Just sign it" Seora hesitantly took the pen and signed it.Jisung then snatched the paper away.

"Good.Now go and buy the dress" Seora widened her eyes."W-What?! What dress?! What is my job?!" Jisung scoffed and went  closer to her until he can feel her heavy breathe.

"Your job is be my wife and my maid.Don't worry you'll get the money" Jisung said with a smirk.

• 𝑇𝑂 𝐵𝐸 𝐶𝑂𝑁𝑇𝐼𝑁𝑈𝐸𝐷 •