☠︎︎16

"Aww my grandson!! I miss you!!" Jungjae said as soon as he saw Jisung walked into his mansion.

"Grandpa~" Jisung hugged him and he chuckled softly."Sorry I that I don't go to your wedding" Jungjae sighed.

"It's fine grandpa.You want to meet my wife?" Jungjae nodded."Baby~ Come in!!" Jisung called then the door slightly opened.

"I can come in?" Seora peeked behind the door as he saw Jisung nodded.Jungjae smiled widely seeing Seora.

"Grandpa this is Seora.Babe this is my grandpa!" she chuckled and bowed down."Hello Mr Park!!" Jungjae nodded.

"You're so pretty.Nice type Jisung-ah" Jisung smiled cheekily."Let's have lunch.You guys must be hungry" they nodded and had the lunch together.

---

"Bye Grandpa!!" Jisung bade him and drove off Soobin's house as Seora missed him.

"SOOBINIE!!" Seora cheered happily while running into his house."Oh? Princess!!" he smiled widely showing his dimples.

"Who is that?" Someone asked and three of them turned to them."Oh she's my sister.Seora this is Seungmin, Jinyoung and Daeyoung" they smiled widely.

"They got released on the same day as me.So I brought them to live with me here" Seora nodded with her mouth forming an O.

"Oh this is my husband!! Jisung!!" They widened their eyes."But I thought you're younger than Soobin?" Jinyoung blinked.

"I am!! Hehe" Seora smiled cheekily."Wait!! Aren't you Park Jisung?!" Seungmin asked.

"Yeah.Why?" he gasped."Y-YOU'RE THE M-MAFIA!! N-NCT RIGHT?!" Jisung smiled awkwardly.

"Uh yes" they wowed."Oh have you guys eat? We were about to have lunch" Seora shook her head."We already had lunch at Jisung grandpa's house" Soobin nodded.

"Yeah we gotta go" Jisung said and Seora nodded."Bye handsome" Seora said and Soobin laughed.

"Yeah yeah thanks for coming" Seora giggled and bade them before going back home.