☠︎︎09

"YAH!! WHERE'S YOUR MONEY?!" San, the school's biggest bully asked slamming Seora's lunchbox while she was eating it making it scattered to the floor.

"I-I don't bring money" Seora stuttered and San got furious.He was about to punch her when someone hold him back.

"Yo bro.No need to punch my wife" It was Jisung.He went to Seora and held her by her waist."Who the fuck are you?!" San scoffed.

"Her husband duh" Jisung rolled his eyes."Do I care?" San gave him disgusted face."B-Babe stop it.Let's just go" San's girlfriend pulled him back but he didn't budge.

"Jaemin, Jeno, Renjun.Take them" Jisung said looking at Seora.Jaemin dragged San to the van by his collar while Jeno and Renjun took San's friends.

Then eyes were on Seora and Jisung."We'll move to another school tomorrow" Seora tilted her head."Why?" Jisung shrugged.

----

"Jisung I have to go to school!!" Seora whined while he was snuggling into her neck not letting her go.

"You're home schooling remember?!" Jisung said and Seora blinked."Ah yes.I have class at home" she chuckled awkwardly.

"But I have to get ready!!" Seora got up but Jisung pulled her back to bed."Your teacher is not coming yet!! Just stay with me!!" Jisung whined."Ehem.I am here" Doyoung cleared up his throat.

"URGH!! You came too early!!" Doyoung shrugged."Ddoing I don't shower yet.Can I have a minute?" He nodded.

"I'll wait at the dining table" she smiled and Doyoung walked out from their room.

Jisung rolled his eyes as Seora went to the bathroom.She then change into a t-shirt before going to Doyoung.

"Okay we'll learn History for today" Doyoung said and Seora whined."Can we change? I hate History!!" He shrugged.

"Okay then let's learn Biology" Seora smiled widely taking out her books."What chapter you're in now?" Doyoung asked.

"Um I think 8? Wait let me check my exercise book" she took out her exercise book looking at the last written page."Yeah 8.I just finished chapter 7 last week" Doyoung nodded.

"Okay the 8th chapter talks about Human health --" Doyoung cut himself when Jisung joined them."What are you doing here?" Seora asked.

"We're the same age!! I want to study too!!" Suddenly they heard coughing sound.

"AM I HALLUCINATING OR JISUNG JUST SAID THAT HE WANTS TO STUDY TOO?!" Jimin shouted in shocked after he sprayed out his hot coffee from his mouth.

"Honey I'm not deaf am I?!" Hana looked at Jimin with her eyes widened."Stop it Mom, Dad" Jisung said coldly.