MARK - When you sneaked out in the middle of the night because of your cravings

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?! WE'RE SUPPOSED TO WIN THIS TIME!! URGH USELESS!!" Mark groaned kicking the innocent bin as he looked at his gangs and body guards who were looking down at their feets.

"Fuck off will you?!" he yelled and they quickly walked out from his office.Mark pinched his head massaging a little to release the pain.

Suddenly a gentle knock was placed on the door making him hummed softly."Why?" he asked not looking at who was it.

"I brought you hot chocolate!" he turned at the voice and saw you who was holding the big mug carefully like a toddler.

His stomach felt like butterflies as he nodded signing that you could walk in.You smiled widely and slowly walked to him placing the hot drink on his table.

"Are you okay?" you asked and he nodded taking a sip of the the drink."It's hot caref-" he spit it out."MY MOUTH URGH!" he yelped in pain and you ran to his side.

"A-Are you okay Markie? S-Sorry I told you it's hot!!" he pushed you a little stomping out from the office leaving you guilty there.

You looked down and the baby kicked you."Ow...I know it's my fault baby" you caressed your 6 months old bump and walked into your room to have a rest.

At night

"Markie can we cuddles?" you asked and he shook his head laying back facing you already.

You always asked him if he could but since your first month of pregnancy, he never agreed for it.You know he will hug you at night when he sleeps but you just need some affections.

You frowned and went to lay down beside him.You tried to find a comfortable position but nothing can do when you're pregnant.

It was 3 in the morning and you felt hungry.You've been craving for nuggets since the dinner and about to ask Mark to buy it for you you but he said no for dinner.

You sighed and sat up on the bed."I want nuggets" you quietly whined and looked at Mark who was sleeping soundly.

You didn't want to get scold again so you look for guards but they were nowhere too.

You went back to your room and found Mark was still sleeping.You then remembered that there was a  new 24 hours store in your neighborhood.

You took Mark's hoodie and wore it before sneaking out from the house.You went to the store by walking on in your pink fluffy sandals.

You went into the store and there were a few people there.You went to buy your nuggets and found another food too when you were going to pay.

"OHH OREOS!!" you went to take it when you saw other food too.You literally going to buy the whole store if you have enough money.

Meanwhile at home, your husband woke up minutes after you sneaked out."Y/N?! BABY WHERE ARE YOU?!" he called but you were out for sure.

He looked for the whole mansion but he found you nowhere.He called for his men and they assembled in his room."Where is Y/n?!" they looked at each other and no one answered him.

"NO ONE KNOW WHERE MY WIFE IS?! WHAT DID I PAY ALL OF YOU FOR?!" Mark yelled in angered then one of them walked in.

"B-Boss I saw in the CCTV that Y/n walked out from the house by her own" Mark furrowed his eyebrows and turned to the others.

"If any of you can't see that my wife is walking out from this fucking mansion then I bet our enemy will bomb this place anytime they want" Mark gritted his teeth in angered.

"Markie?" they turned to the soft voice who was standing at the door with the plastic bag.

"Get out" he said to his men and they walked out from the room."Baby where did you go?! I'm so worried you know?" he held you tightly looking for injuries.

"I'm okay.I'm just crave for nuggets" you said showing him the bag."You should have just wake me up! And you can't eat junk food remember? They're not good for the baby" you looked down.

"Yeah you only care about baby" you mumbled and he cupped your cheeks."Baby what are you saying? I care for both of you!!" Mark stared at your teary eyes.

"Then why can't you at least spend a few minutes for me? Why can't I get kisses like before? Why can't we cuddle before go to sleep? Why are you being so cold towards me?" You cried and he froze up not realising his actions these times.

"I-I'm sorry baby I-I just get possessive when you're pregnant.I don't want my enemies to do anything to you.You know how dangerous my work is right?" You looked down and wiped your tears.

"Yeah.Sorry" he sighed and kissed your forehead."Just ask anything you want next time, I'll give it to you.Sorry too about my protective ass" you shook your head a little.

"It's okay and thank you" he scrunched his face and looked at you."Are you still hungry?" he asked and you nodded.

"Let's go eat big baby"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

i have math exam 🤡 this is bullshit 😒 i wanna kill who started this stupid online exam so bad