ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ

(it's 2 am right now, im sorry if it's a mess, I'll proof read it again tomorrow morning)

"I believe congratulations are in order" Aizawa spoke, eyeing his students as they all sat on the different couches in the common area.

"You fought well and against all odds, you all managed to pass your Hero License exams. As a teacher, I'm proud of you" he spoke. It was weird to hear him say such things, no one had ever witnessed Aizawa say something as encouraging as this. His students watched him fondly, admiring everything he had done for them.

"Yes, now you can legally fight without a guardian, however that doesn't mean you can go around doing stupid things and jumping in to any situation" he continued, his tired eyes quickly searching for Y/n in the crowd.
Her gaze darted to the ground immediately, a nervous laugh leaving her.

"Anyway, I'll leave you to rest, make sure to get the best out of these few days because you are back in class on Monday" Aizawa warned and with a wave he left the dorms, closing the door securely behind him.

Y/n stood up and stretched her arms over her head as some of the students from class 1-A dispersed, Shoto included.

"Hey, Y/n?" came a voice from behind her. She twirled around, the smile that hadn't failed to leave her face all day now directed at Kirishima, his hand outstretched as if he were about to tap her shoulder.

"Eijiro?" she questioned, her arms dropping to her sides.
The boy's face heated up at the sound of his first name, but he shook his head, remembering what he was supposed to do with a small smile.

"Can we talk?" he asked. Y/n was curious about what he had to say. They hadn't had a proper talk and hadn't hung out in quite some time with all the mess of the training, the kidnap and the license exam.
She nodded, letting the boy lead her upstairs to his own dorm room, her eyes never leaving the back of his head.
Kirishima opened the door to his room and moved to the side, letting the girl in. Y/n immediately took note of the destroyed punching bag in the corner and let out a small laugh.

Wow, he must have been training hard

The sound of water coming out of a tap from the room's private bathroom accompanied the creak of the door closing behind her.

"Hey, is she here yet?" asked Kaminari, popping his head out of Kirishima's bathroom.

"Oh, you're there" he spoke with a smile as he spotted her standing in the centre of the room before disappearing once again to dry his hands.

"Both of you? What's this about?" Y/n asked, turning towards Kirishima, who led her to his bed and let her sit down, before taking a spot next to her. Y/n could see he was nervous, and the fact that both of them were there to speak to her, definitely didn't make her feel comfortable. She wasn't worried before, but now she was starting to think that she had maybe done something wrong.
Kaminari made his way out of the bathroom and quietly took his spot on the girl's other side.

"Please say something, you're worrying me now" Y/n pleaded, her gaze darting from Kaminari to Kirishima and back.

"You see..." Kaminari started. He wanted to be the first to speak, but the more he thought about what he wanted to say, the more the words got all mixed up and confused in his head. After a moment of silence, his eyes fixed on Kirishima, wordlessly asking for help. The redhead sighed, his hand going to grab Y/n's instinctively.
She let him do so, intertwining her fingers with his as she waited for him to continue Kaminari's sentence without putting any more pressure on them.

"We both- well, how do I put this" Kirishima continued, obviously finding it hard to form a sentence.

"Both me and Denki, well, we both have some type of feelings towards you" he finally spat out. His gaze fell to the floor, trying to avoid the look on the girl's face, at least until he had finished talking. Kaminari smiled, glad his friend had taken the situation in his own hands.