ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ

Izuku gaped at the small screen in the hospital room, which was currently replaying the events of the night before for about the fifth time that morning. Only that this time, an extra video which had been sent in anonymously was added to the news report.

Izuku, Tenya and Todoroki stared at the video of Y/n standing on top of Nomu and stomping her foot in to its head as she controlled it as if she were pulling the reigns on a horse.

"THIS is what you did after I left you?" Izuku exclaimed, pointing his finger at the screen and turning towards the girl on the bed next to his. She turned to look at the side as she played with her fingers, an awkward laugh coming out of her.

"I may or may not have done that" she answered sheepishly. Todoroki sweatdropped as he watched her, an amused smile making its way on to his face.
Izuku facepalmed as he kept watching the video until it cut off as the Nomu was trying to claw away at the strings wrapped around his neck, before jumping back to the news reporter.

"This video was sent in just a few hours ago. This girl in the video was identified as a student from UA. The present heroes have claimed that she had jumped in from no where and kept the creature under control as they evacuated the area" the reporter said. Tenya turned to Y/n and pointed at the video, which was now replaying.

"That's true hero work Y/n" he commented "and I'm saying that as your class rep".
Shoto got up from his hospital bed and made his way over to her. He sat down at the end of her bed and turned so his gaze met hers.

"This right here" he said, nodding towards the small screen "proves me even more wrong than I already knew I was".

"What?" Y/n asked. She crossed her legs under her and leaned forward, her eyebrows furrowing at what he said.

"I didn't know anything back then, when I said you didn't have what it took to be a hero. Everytime you act, I see you proving me more and more wrong" he explained, his gaze meeting the sheets of the bed.
Izuku and Tenya looked at each other, their eyebrows raised as he bowed, his head almost touching the bed.

"I have never been this happy to be wrong"

Y/n stared at the boy, unsure of what to do. After that time, they had always ignored his first words to her, but it had never gotten in the way of their growing friendship. She never really expected or wanted him to take back what he said, it was true after all and she knew that. She knew ever since he had pointed it out.
It was thanks to him and Bakugo that she was now so concentrated in making the right decisions and acting like a true hero, even though their words had been harsh.

In that moment, Gran Torino, followed by Manual opened the door to their room and walked in.
The former pro hero looked at Shoto on Y/n's bed and his eyebrows furrowed closely.

"Are you making advances on my intern Mr.Todoroki?" he asked, his hands firmly placed on his hips as he refrained his will to kick the boy out of the window.
Shoto's head shot up and he quickly shook his head no, not wanting to get on Gran Torino's bad side.
Izuku and Y/n looked at each other, scratching the back of their heads nervously, an awkward smile on both their faces.
Gran Torino cleared his throat, before looking at all four kids individually.

"We're here because you have a visitor, Chief of the Police Force, Kenji Tsuragamae"

The four students looked between each other before turning their gaze towards the tall man with the dog face who had entered their room.
He gave them a small bow.

"Stain has several injuries but he is alive and being treated" he explained.

"However, as you know, not only you used your quirks and physically hurt someone, even if this someone is the Hero Killer, but you also acted without your supervisors. Both you and the heroes you work for must receive punishment for breaking the law" Tsuragamae said. Y/n whipped her head around to look at the three boys behind her, her concerned eyes meeting everyone else's.