ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

All Might moved fast and quickly grabbed Aizawa from Nomu, then went towards Izuku, Tsui and Mineta, taking them too.
Y/n slowly slithered her fibers back in, hoping that the creature was dumb enough to not notice.

Alright, this is my chance

With one last pull she fell from his gasp onto her feet, her hand on the ground to balance her. She sprinted forward towards the others, as Izuku screamed her name.
Nomu moved towards her, his hands protruding in her direction, trying to catch her. He let out a screech as his face met with an ice wall, which hadn't been there a few seconds before, separating the overpowered creature from Y/n.
She stopped and turned towards the ice wall, her eyes glistening with amazement.

"Idiot" Todoroki said, grabbing her wrist and pulling her back. Nomu destroyed the ice in front of him with a punch, his eyes going crazy as he watched every person in his vision.
Shigaraki smirked at the appearance of the Symbol of Peace.

Y/n turned towards Todoroki and gave him a big smile.

"Thank you" she said and moved forward, her arms opening for a hug. He planted the palm of his hand on her forehead and narrowed his eyes as he stared down at her.

"What were you even trying to do?" he asked. He wasn't impressed at the foolishness he had just witnessed.
Y/n stopped trying to hug him and pouted, curling and stretching her fingers, the unsettling feeling in the tips still present.

"I did what I could, I took away some of the pressure that thing was putting on Aizawa-sensei" she huffed. She knew it wasn't much and her reckless plan hadn't gotten her very far, but at least it hadn't made things worse.
Todoroki looked down at her and moved his hand from her forehead to the top of her head.

"Are you ok?"

Y/n looked up at the heterochromatic boy and felt the heat rise up in her cheeks.

"Yes" she breathed, turning her gaze away and taking a step back from him.

What the hell is he doing?

She turned her back towards him and watched All Might fighting the creature. Blood spilled from the corner of his mouth.

"He was designed to withstand and match your power" Shigaraki explained to the pro hero. It now made sense that All Might was having so much difficulty taking him down.

"I'VE GOT YOU THIS TIME" shouted a deranged Bakugo. Everyone was so distracted by the battle between the pro hero and Nomu that they hadn't seen the wild kid and Kirishima jump in to action. Bakugo grabbed on to Kurogiri and slammed him to the ground as Kirishima attempted attacking Shigaraki. The light blue haired man moved out of the way.

Y/n smiled at the sight of her friends and sighed happily.

"Kids, move back, this is none of your concern now" All Might said, putting his arm out defensively as he stared down Shigaraki.

"You need our help, if he is genetically engineered to resist your power, we would be able to do something" Todoroki tried to explain.

"No, trust me, it'll be over soon, this is what heroes do after all"

Y/n's eyes shone at his words. She turned to Todoroki and nodded, indicating to back away as both Kirishima and Bakugo did, even if reluctantly. Izuku motioned for them to come near him, so they wouldn't get in the way.

The battle went on for a while. Many times everyone thought that All Might would collapse, but he never did. There was pain and admiration in the eyes of everyone that watched.
All Might attacked time after time, moving fast. He grabbed on to Nomu once he had hit the creature enough times and charged up all the energy he had left to throw him out of USJ through the roof.
Everyone stared at the hole in the dome, their mouths open in surprise at the amount of power he managed to use in that moment after having fought for so long.