ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

Kirishima slammed open the door to class 1-A and bowed deeply, signalling to the person behind him to walk in to the room.
Everyone turned to look at him due to the noise he had caused and saw Y/n walk in, a small smile on her face as she waved at her classmates with her bandaged hand.
Kaminari gasped deeply as he ran over to Y/n and jumped on to her, his arms wrapping around her neck and his legs around her waist as he grinned. Y/n nearly lost her balance, taking a few steps back, but was stopped from slamming in to the wall by Kirishima behind her. He put his hands on her back as she bumped in to him.

"YOU WERE SO COOL THE OTHER DAY Y/N" Kaminari shouted, jumping down from her and rubbing the back of his neck as his grin turned in to a nervous smile once he realised what he had just done.

"Heh, thanks Denki" she replied.
Y/n was soon surrounded by most of her classmates, asking questions and gawking at the fact that she had done something so exciting on her internship.
Izuku, Tenya and Todoroki watched from where they stood. They knew their classmates could be quite invasive, having just answered a queue of questions themselves before Y/n had come in to the classroom.
Shoto and Izuku both looked over at Kirishima, as they noticed Y/n backing away from the growing group of people surrounding her and consequently pressing herself in to the redhead's side.
Shoto's eyes narrowed slightly as he watched the boy blush, making his face match his hair.
Izuku looked away and a small sigh escaped his lips as he moved over to his seat, receiving a curious look from Tenya.

Y/n answered question after question, the attention causing her to be a nervous and blushy mess. There were a few minutes of her and Kirishima being stuck together as the ring of people around them didn't budge, but as Bakugo walked in to class, the attention on Y/n soon dissipated.
Kaminari and Kirishima burst out laughing immediately as they noticed Bakugo's tamed hair.

"It won't go back to normal" Bakugo grumbled, his hands curled in to tight fists.
Y/n took out her phone and took a quick picture without him noticing, before starting to laugh uncontrollablly.
Sero and Kirishima held on to each other as they kept snorting in between laughs.

"Stop laughing, I'll kill you" Bakugo growled as he raised his fist at the two boys.

"I'd like to see you try pretty boy" Sero said, in between cackles. That comment made Bakugo's hair poof back up in to it's usual messy self.
Y/n walked over to him and stuck her left hand in to his ash blonde hair, making him glare at her.

"What do you think you're doing dumbass?" he asked.
Y/n tangled her fingers in the wild tufts and shook her hand around, giving it a more natural look, helping Bakugo get his natural hair back.
He grunted a tiny thank you that not even Y/n heard and eyed her.
His gaze landed on her right hand and his eyebrow raised at the bandage around it.

"What happened?" he asked, grabbing her wrist and pulling up her hand close to his face.

"What do you mean what happened? Didn't you see the news the past few days?" Kirishima asked, pointing at Y/n.

"No" Bakugo shrugged. He wouldn't admit it, but he had been too preoccupied in trying to get his hair back to normal and fighting back his mother who tried to convince him to keep it like that because 'it suited him'.

Kaminari took out his phone and clicked on the trending video of Y/n standing on Nomu. Everyone watched the video until Tenya looked up at the time and gasped, his serious expression taking over his face.

"PLEASE TAKE YOUR SEATS, CLASS WILL START ANY MINUTE" he exclaimed, moving his arm up and down as he indicated the empty seats in the class.

You'd make an excellent stuart Tenya

Y/n smiled at the idea of him pointing at the airplane emergency exits and repeating the flight rules perfectly as she moved away from everyone and went to her seat. As All Might came in to class, Y/n spaced out and looked towards her classmates, her gaze resting on none other than the boy with the red and white hair a few desks away. She took her phone out discretely and kept it out of sight as she opened up her chat with Todoroki.