ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ

I'm so happy! There have been many people adding my story to their reading lists and others voting and commenting! I swear this has made so giddy and happy these past few days!
Thank you so so much to everyone oh my god!

Y/n sighed as she ran her arm over her forehead, dabbing the forming sweat as she looked around her room.

"This looks about right" she muttered to herself satisfied. She walked over to her set of drawers and took out a new pair of shorts and a simple tee before moving out of her newly decorated room to go for a quick shower.
Y/n bumped in to Ochaco, going the same way as her and gave her a wave.

"Showers?" Ochaco asked, pointing at the direction of the girls' bathrooms.

"I really need it" Y/n said, twirling around, giving her friend a good view of the sweat all over her, making the brown haired giggle in her hand. They spoke quietly to each other, not wanting to draw any of their classmates' attention on them in those conditions and sped to the bathrooms where they took warm showers.
Once they were dressed and dried they left and moved towards the common room. Everyone was already there, the boys sitting around the different couches in the center, while the girls stood, chatting.

"Hey Y/n, Ochaco" Mina waved. The second Y/n waved back, she noticed the pink girl wiggle her eyebrows at her before quickly glancing over at Todoroki who was distracted by talking with Izuku. Y/n rolled her eyes at her and dismissed her actions. She walked over to Kirishima and placed her chin on top of his head. The redhead lifted his gaze and smiled at the girl resting on top of him.

"Are you done with your room too Y/n?" he asked.
Shoto crossed his arms over his chest and turned his attention over at Y/n, who had appeared in his view when she had walked behind Kirishima. He scrunched his eyebrows at her as she spoke to the other boy, his face warming up.

"Hey, what if we go around and check out everyone's rooms?" Mina asked, her index finger lightly tapping her chin. Her request was accepted quite enthusiastically by most of them, with Bakugo and Tsuyu dismissing them to go their own rooms.
Y/n lifted her hand up and gave them a smile.

"I'm quite tired guys, if you want to come see my room just knock, but I think I won't come around with you" she said. Mina raised an eyebrow at her friend, but didn't question her decision.
Sero walked up to her and ruffled her hair with a smile on his face.

"Expect us to come by" he said and the big group walked off, starting their tour with the rooms on the second floor. Y/n sighed and used the elevator to go up to her floor. She could feel her mind being filled up by everything that had happened the past few days. She had been fine until now, but she had been repressing the experience, ignoring the completely traumatic side of it, shoving it in to the back of her mind.
Y/n closed herself in her room her body leaning on the door, her eyes closed as she took in a deep breath.

It's all ok. I'm alright

Her eyelids fluttered open as she moved over to her bed, taking her phone in her hand and unlocking it.

Mini-zawa: Is everything alright? Should I be worried?

Y/n gasped as she realised she had completely forgotten about Shinso's text the other day and typed in a quick reply.

Spidey: I'm so sorry, I wasn't ignoring you. It's just that so much has been going on lately

Y/n locked her phone once again and put it on her small bedside table, stretching her arms over her head before lying down. Her eyes closed once again as she dozed off, the dim light not helping her tired mind to stay awake any longer.