ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ

"We're here" Aizawa said, getting up from his seat at the front of the bus.
Y/n and Kaminari threw themselves at the bus window, almost squishing their faces on the glass as they admired the building outside.

"Woah!" Denki exclaimed.

"That's the Dagobah Arena?" Y/n asked, to which Izuku nodded excitedly.
Shoto let out a light chuckle as he watched the girl chat with Kaminari and Midoriya, a big smile on her face. He knew she was very excited to have the opportunity to get her Provisional Hero License. So was everyone else obviously, but her feelings towards the Exam were a little stronger than the others.

Class 1-A filed out of the bus, lead by Aizawa, chattering with enthusiasm as they looked around the many teenagers in the area.

"Sometimes I forget we are not the only ones trying to become heroes" Mina commented, feeling slightly intimidated by the number of people.

"I know what you mean, but we got in to UA didn't we? That must count for something!" Y/n said, trying to shower the others with the boost of confidence she was feeling in that moment.

She's completely different from the Y/n at the Sports Festival

Kirishima watched her try and comfort Denki and Mina, a small smile playing on his lips as he watched her happy face. He wasn't sure what it was, but something in between everything that had happened since the Sports Festival had definitely changed her in some way. His eyes unconsciously stopped on Shoto, who was also watching Y/n, his eyes half-lidded, his expression soft and different from his usual stern look. Kirishima's smile immediately dropped.

A few days ago they had found out that Y/n and Shoto were, in fact, an item of some sort. He hadn't taken the information very well as all the weird feelings he had everytime he was around the girl suddenly turned in to pain. He ended up obliterating the punching bag in his dorm room, it took him over two hours to clean up the sand that had come out of it. At least it had gotten his mind off of the fact that he might have lost Y/n for good to the too-perfect-to-be-true boy.

"ERASERHEAD!" shouted a feminine voice, making Kirishima snap out of his self-destructive train of thought.

"Oh no" their teacher muttered to himself.
Izuku looked behind him and noticed the woman with the green hair and orange bandana, immediately recognising her as Ms. Joke.

"IT'S BEEN SO LONG" she shouted, excitement very clear in her voice. Y/n held back a laugh by slapping a hand over her mouth. She had seen Aizawa fight villains and give speeches and seem completely unfazed, but this woman apparently brought out a terrified and annoyed side of him she had never expected.

"Ms. Joke, hello" he greeted, being the gentleman he was.

"Shouldn't we totally get married? We are perfect for each other! I try to make you laugh and you just ignore all of my silly remarks! Perfect!" the woman beamed.

Is she for real? Is that the definition of a good relationship for her?

Y/n sweatdropped, not believing what she was hearing. She was a grown-ass woman and a hero too, so this was definitely unexpected and odd.

"These right over here are my class from Ketsubutsu High School" she revealed, suddenly turning towards class 1-A and pointing behind her.
Y/n scooted closer to Shoto, trying to get a glimpse behind the woman to where she was pointing, only to see a group of students move towards them. Two of them were in the lead, a boy with messy brown hair and a girl with ash blonde pigtails, which kind of resembled fish gills.

"Hello! You must be class 1-A from UA" said the boy, looking over their class.

"I'm Yo Shindo, and this is Tatami Nakagame" he introduced, pointing over to the girl.
Y/n overheard Bakugo 'tch' as the boy spoke and whispering something about his words not being sincere.