ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ

Y/n sat at her desk, her headphones resting on her ears. She bobbed her head to the music and shouted the lyrics.
Her solo was rudely interrupted by a voice that she didn't expect to hear in her home.

"OI SPIDEY DO YOU WANT ME TO TEAR OUT YOUR VOCAL CHORDS" shouted Bakugo, stomping his way up the stairs. Y/n stopped the music on her phone and went to open the door just in time to hear Kirishima apologizing soundly to her mother for Bakugo's behaviour.
M/n laughed and waved it off, recognizing that Bakugo hadn't changed in the past 10 years.

Y/n's room was soon invaded by Bakugo, Kirishima and Kaminari, the latter smiling widely and waving energetically at her.

"What are you doing here?" Y/n asked, crossing her arms across her chest.
Bakugo looked her up and down and smirked.

"Nice pink pyjamas Spidey"

Y/n smirked back at him and raised an eyebrow.

"Better than your cow onesie"

Kirishima and Kaminari looked at Bakugo questioningly. How dare he have a cow onesie and not tell them.

"I don't have a cow onesie"

"Well you did" Y/n said and Bakugo started laughing soundly at her weak try at embarrassing him.

"Aaaaand I have a picture" she continued. Bakugo stopped laughing.

"SHOW US SHOW US SHOW US" Kirishima and Kaminari shouted. Y/n took out her phone and unlocked it.

"I'm so lucky my mother was going through her computer drive and just happened to stumble on our kindergarten pictures" Y/n laughed, scrolling through her camera roll. Kirisima and Kaminari walked over and stood on either side of her.

"DON'T SHOW THE FUCKING PHOTO" Bakugo yelled.

"BAKUGO LANGUAGE" shouted M/n from downstairs.
Bakugo toned down the level of his voice and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"I swear to god Y/n-"

"HERE IT IS"

Kirishima looked down at the photo, then up at Bakugo, then back down at the photo. It took him a second to register what he was seeing before he burst out laughing, followed by Kaminari.

Bakugo stormed over and snatched the phone from Y/n and narrowed his eyes.

"You better start getting ready before I blow you up in to nothing" he hissed.

"About that, what's happening?" she asked. She still had no idea why her classmates had suddenly invaded her home.

"Aizawa-sensei wants us to do some one on one combat. He doesn't agree with the school giving us time off and wants us to be at the school training grounds as soon as possible" Kirishima explained.

Y/n nodded understandingly and moved to her wardrobe. She rummaged around to find something comfortable to fight in.
Bakugo stood behind her, looking over her shoulder.
Y/n turned her face and found herself a few centimetres away from him.

"What are you doing?"

Bakugo gave her a serious look and turned back to her wardrobe.

"Making sure you don't choose something that looks stupid"

Y/n blinked a few times, not sure as to what he was saying.

"I don't dress stupid" she said and turned fully around.

"Alright! You three downstairs, now. I'll be down in a few" she ordered, pushing the three boys outside her room. She closed the door and started getting ready.