ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ

Y/n strode to her seat as she smirked proudly at herself. The students of class 1-A had just gone through three days of written exams and had been ranked from best to worst, though everyone had managed to pass.

"Now all that's left, is the practical test" Y/n spoke, mostly to herself, but both Kirishima and Kaminari heard her.

"We heard from class 1-B that it's going to be the same as the entrance exam, big robots and stuff, so we'll be fine" Kaminari grinned, his hand curling in to a fist and pumping it in to the air.
Y/n's eyes sparkled, hearing that.

"If that's true then I have to make sure YOU don't get in my way again" she said, glaring at Bakugo who was slumped in his seat.

"What the hell do you want from me Spidey?" he asked, getting up from his chair.

"I said you better stay away from me and my points" she said, reaching the blonde at the centre of the class and narrowing her eyes as she stared at him. Bakugo took another step forward, there was barely any space between the two of them as he scowled back at her.
Kirishima facepalmed, trying to ignore the two so he wouldn't have to get in the way.

Shoto walked in to class and looked over at the two just as Bakugo aggressively grabbed Y/n's face in the palm of his hand and squished her cheeks, a low growl coming out of his mouth.

"If I want to take away your points, I'll take them away and you won't do anything about it" Bakugo said, his voice low. Y/n felt her face heat up as he held it in his grip.
Todoroki raised an eyebrow at the scene, but quietly went to sit at his place, not questioning it too much as it wasn't so strange for the two of them to bicker.
They kept making remarks at each other, Bakugo keeping his hand tight around her jaw, his teeth clenched as the volume of his voice rose.

"Please, I'd rather have you do your private things in your own homes" Aizawa spoke from the front of the class. Everyone had been too scared to interrupt the two when they noticed him come in.
Y/n pulled away quickly from Bakugo's hand and her face turned dark red as she hid herself behind her own hands, sitting in her place.
Bakugo grumbled something under his breath and made his way to his own desk, not seeming too bothered by what Aizawa had just said.

"I want you all to meet me outside, get in to your hero costumes. It's time for your Practical Test" Aizawa said and then moved out of the class once again, leaving his students behind.
They hussled fast to make their way in to the changing rooms, the level of anxiousness rising at alarming levels especially through the students who hadn't done great until now.
Aizawa had also said something about a Training Camp after the exams and he hadn't failed to mention that if students didn't pass the final exam they wouldn't be going.

Y/n fixed the last bits of her hero suit and made her way to the part of her class that was already waiting. Once everyone had grouped up, Aizawa spoke.

"You have probably collected a bit of extra knowledge for this test, from other students or upperclassmen" he said. However, their knowledge did not explain why most of the UA teachers (pro heroes) stood behind him.
At that moment Aizawa's scarf moved around, revealing Nezu.

"But you will not be fighting robots this year, students" Mr. Principal exclaimed, his small paws clasped together.

"Due to the amount and strength of recent villain surges, our school has decided to increase training method quality. That's why you will be paired up, with one group of three, and will be fighting against one of your teachers"
His soft and happy voice wasn't enough to hide the true difficulty of this exam, as even the most dense students managed to pick up how hard this was going to be.

Y/n's mouth gaped open as she stared at the pro heroes.

No way are we able to fight them off