Chapter 30

Jason's POV

My nerves were telling me to run away from (Y/n). I wanted to show her my face but I didn't know how she would react. But now that she told me about her feelings, I wanted to show her how much I loved her. And people who love each other, they don't have secrets. I fill my lungs with warm air and breath it out as take the hockey mask off of my face but I keep it in my hand just in case. The fresh air was hitting my uncovered skin which made me feel more uncomfortable.

I look up to her eyes which were clued to my face. I know that it was all twisted and ugly. This surely would make her go away since no one would like to stay with someone as ugly as me. My eyes were clued on hers to see what she was thinking. A smile forms on her lips and I was afraid that she would laugh at me. "You're more beautiful than I remembered. Jason Voorhees, all grown up and handsome as always."

Her words make my cheeks burn. It felt amazing to hear those words escape her lips. My eyes turn to look at her lips and I lean closer towards her. Her smile disappears and she leans closer to me. Our lips touch each other which was weird but I liked it. It was just a small kiss but it had million emotions. She releases me and presses another kiss against my cheek. "You don't have to hide yourself from me anymore. I love you for you, not for your face."

I was so happy that I lifted her in my arms and give her a tight hug. She laughs happily and hugs me back. "There you go J! That's better!" She sounded the most happiest that I have heard her to be. I give her cheek another kiss which started to feel almost natural. I liked the feeling. "Good Jason! Mommy is so proud of you! Now we're a real family. You, her, the little boy and me." I hear mommy say in my mind which made me smile. I was glad that she was happy too.

"Such a handsome man! Thanks for listening my feelings. And well... for showing me your face." I smile with my crooked lips and nod happily at her words. She giggles and gives my lips another peck. "I can't get enough of you." She says as she turns to leave. I just look after her, unable to move after her even if I wanted to. She turns to look at me and sends me a smile and a little wink which made my heart almost leap away from my chest.

I put the mask on and almost run after her. She walks away from the stable but I catch onto her and lift her up. She laughs happily and gives me a tight hug. I rest my head against her shoulder and press the masks lower part against her temple. "You're adorable!" I hear the happiness in her voice which made me smile even wider. Freddy could kill me now if he wanted to but I would still be happy. (Y/n) loves me!

"What the hell are you doing?" We turn to look at Eddy who was sending a glare to us. He didn't seem to be happy about any of this which made me angry. I put (Y/n) down and press my mask's lower half against her forehead before turning towards Eddy. He seemed to be even angrier than before. "Do you really love this freak?!" He yelled at (Y/n) who was glaring at him again. "It's none of your business who I love and don't! You loved the Satan herself but you don't hear me complain about it!"

I felt my lips turn into a smile because of her words. "You love a man that MURDERED my wife! And you don't seem to care!" Eddy seemed to be sad but it didn't bother me. He killed Brownie and he's mean to John so he deserved to be in pain. Like those teens who come in my territory. "No I don't! Why would I miss someone who abuses their own child?! Besides you were tress passing on his land!"

Eddy shook his head and just walks away. (Y/n) was glaring after him but I loved how strong she looked to be. She was like mommy but something better. More like a wifey. She turns to look at me and sends me a smile. "Don't worry about that Jason. He'll learn how to behave sooner or later." She said as she walks towards the riding ring. John was still riding but now Cola's pace was faster than before.