Chapter 35

Warning! Sexual content!

(Y/n)s POV

I feel the warmth that was surrounding me. It felt nice even when I was still shivering from the coldness. I open my eyes and see that I'm in that same room where I was after I fell down from Cola's back. This was Jason's house! I sit up quickly which makes me have a headache. I hiss at the pain and look around. Jason is nowhere to be seen. I lay back down as I feel the tears form in my eyes. Maybe this was only a dream or I was dead and this was my personal hell. To be all alone somewhere where I will see his things for the rest of eternity.

"Jason..." I whisper as I press my face to the old pillow. It still smelled like him... I start to sob quietly but stop when I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn to look what was going on only to see that it was Jason. "Jason!" I almost scream his name as I quickly turn around and give him a tight hug. He wraps his arms around me which made me cry. His hold was somewhat warm even if he was dead.

"Don't ever leave me again!" I cry to him as I press my face against his neck. He rubs my back as comfort which makes a smile form on my lips. I could feel his head nod next to me as an agreement to never leave me. I turn my head to look at him and press a kiss on the mask where his lips were supposed to be. He tilts his head as he keeps our faces connected like in a sweet kiss. I was so glad that he was back.

He breaks the kiss and just looks at me. I smile as I press my hand over to his masked cheek. "Why did you go?" He turned away from me like he was ashamed by his actions. "It's okay Jason. I'm not angry with you." He nods again as he takes my hand. He puts his finger against my palm and starts to draw letters on it. F. R. E. D. D. Y. Of course it had to be him! "Oh Jason! Don't listen to him. He's lying to you!" I say to him which makes him lower his head in shame.

"But we're going fight him together now. We have Eddy by our side." He nods and lies down next to me. I push myself against him but the cold wet clothes are still keeping me cold. I sit up and take off my wet shirt which makes Jason sit up and turn around. I laugh at his cuteness as I removed everything else but my underwear. "You don't have to be like that. Remember the time when we were younger and on the beach."

I look at him as he shakes his head quickly. "Oh I remember it! I was wearing that cute swimsuit with flowers in them and you had those awesome shorts with had sharks. Too bad you didn't want to swim with me." He turns to look at me with wide eyes. "Too bad they won't make swimsuits like that to adults. Now I have just some suit that has stripes on them. So lame." I laugh at my words which makes him nod.

"You don't have to be ashamed. I love you the way you are." I could see the smile on his face. I give his mask a quick kiss. "I'm sure that the family is worried about me since I'm not back yet." He almost stands up because of my words but I quickly stop him. "No it's fine. I'll explain everything to them later. I just want to be with you all alone." I say as I lay my head on the old pillow he nods again and lies down with me.

He seems to be little nervous next to me which makes me smile. "Jason. Look at me." He slowly turns to look at me and I could see that he was unsure about something. "Give me your hand." I whisper to him which he does. I could see that his hand was shaking which made him look cuter than before. I squeeze his hand and lift it to my breast. I could see that his eyes widen behind that mask of his which makes my cheeks burn.

"Jason. I want you to claim me." I could see that his face turns deeper color than before. "Please. I need you right now." I could feel myself get hotter than before. It was like fire was running through my veins. He looks at me for a while but then he just nods but I could still see that he was little unsure about this. I press a kiss to his mask and let my bra's straps fall from my shoulders. I know that this all is still so weird to him but I'm here to make sure that nothing will hurt him.