Chapter 37

(Y/n)'s POV

I explain how we can take care of the dream demon before he becomes too powerful thanks to Eddy. I explain how we could pull him in our world where we could finally kill him. Jason tries to get my attention by rubbing my back but I ignore him. Eddy seems to notice this because soon he stands up and turn to look at me. "Can I talk with you two privately?" He asks from us and Jason stands up clearly eager to go out. I stand up after them and start to follow them outside. Our parents seemed to be little confused but they left us alone.

When we get outside Eddy lits up a cigarette before he turns to look at me. "What the fuck are you doing?" He asks from me which makes me confused. "What are you talking about?" I question him but he only rolls his eyes. "You're acting like he has done something awful. What happened?" I turn to look at Jason who seems to be surprised. He turns to look at me with sad eyes which I didn't understand.

"Okay. We had sex and he hurried me off. He basically threw my clothes at me to get me away from his home." I snap at Eddy who looks at me like I was a crazy person. Jason seems to be horrified and he quickly wraps his arms around me to give me a tight hug. "Really? You think everything the hard way." Eddy says as he looks at Jason. "Look at him. Sure, he's ready to kill me but there was no way that he would hurt you! Besides he doesn't know any better."

I look at Jason who seems to be devastated as he hold me close as an apology. I smile at him and pet his hands. "It's okay Jason. I was just little frustrated. I hope you forgive me!" Jason nods eagerly and hugs me even tighter. "But explain what happened? Why were you in a hurry?" I wanted to know what happened to him. If it was something that I could do for him then I would happily help him.

He lets go of me and starts to move his hands eagerly. He makes his hand and makes a claw like motion. "Freddy? What about him?" Jason points at the window of John's bedroom which makes us nod. He then motions cut throat motion. I was horrified! Of course he would be scared if he saw something like that in his dreams. "Oh Jason! I'm so sorry! That must have been horrifying!" I pull him in a tight hug which he returns.

"We'll take care of that asshole and after that we don't have to worry about anything anymore." Jason doesn't seem to be so sure about that. I know that he still has to protect Camp Crystal Lake but maybe that could be like his hobby? "Is he still going to kill people after we're done with that demon?" Eddy asks which makes me just nod. "It's something he needs to do unfortunately." I answer honestly to him. Jason just looks at Eddy who was thinking.

"What about John?" I don't think it's a great idea to keep him here while he's doing his so-called work." Eddy adds which makes me sad. Of course I wanted to keep John here as long as I could! I loved that little boy but I understood Eddy's point. John wouldn't understand what was going on and I don't know what happens when he finds out. Would he think that Jason is some kind of monster or would he still see the loving and caring Jason?

Jason seems to be devastated at Eddy's words. He quickly shakes his head and points at the ground. Eddy just looks at him and sighs. "It's not going to be easy but you can have him here to live with you if you promise me two things!" Eddy says which makes us feel more happy. "Of course! What are those?" I ask eagerly. Was he really going to allow John move here? "You can't tell him anything about killing or anything to do with that and I'm going to live here with you too."

I felt my smile vanish. HE was going to live here with US too? What is he thinking? "Why do you want to live here? I thought things were better in the city?" Eddy sighs and then just crosses his arms over to his chest. "If I'm honest with you, I never liked it there. It was too noisy that it made me feel sick all the time. And all of that stress." Eddy says as he sits down on the bench at the porch. "I missed everything. The animal, silence, the smells of forest and well... I missed my little sister too."