Chapter 38

(Y/n)'s POV

I lay on the couch and prepare to go to sleep. I was nervous and maybe even little scared but this was something I had to do. Jason was so nervous because he didn't want to send me in the dream world because we all knew the risks in this situation. But I know that he can't be there since he has to be sharp over here when I get that asshole over here. Eddy in the other hand had taken John to Jason's home which he wasn't too happy about but it was better than stay over here. I just hope that he doesn't snoop around there!

Jason puts his hand over mine and gives it a tight squeeze. I turn to look at him with a little smile on my face. "Don't worry about me J. I'll be just fine. Just make sure to wake me up when I start to trash around or get hurt. I try to get a hold on him so we can pull him here." He doesn't seem to be convinced at all. He leans towards me and presses his forehead against mine. I close my eyes and feel a smile form on my face. "I know Jason. But after this we'll be free from him once and for all."

He lets out a little whine that makes my heart break for him. "Everything will be just fine." He just nods and takes his machete from its holder and hold it in his lap. I just look at the ceiling for a moment before I close my eyes. I could hear my loud heartbeat in my ears as I lay there. Different horror pictures were flashing through my mind which made me little scared. What if I fail and I die because of it? But then at least I die dying...

I open my eyes but when I look around I see that I'm in that filthy boiler room. I feel my heart beat faster than before. I start to walk around to hear something from him. Maybe a stupid joke or snide comment. Something what was like him. "Show yourself you asshole!" I yell which echoes around the way too hot room. It made it feel more eerie than before. I don't know why he would bring people to this shit hole.

I hear some fast footsteps come behind me which make me turn around. There was nothing but I can hear the dream demon laugh. The laugh echoed in the room so it was hard to pinpoint where the voice was coming. I look around to get even a glimpse of him. "You're feisty tonight! What happened? Did that overly big retard fuck you good?" I hear his snarky voice which makes me angry. How dare he speak like that about Jason?!

"Come out you coward!" I say to him which makes him laugh again. "Ooh I like that! You should hang out with some other people than just a boy that drowned." The feeling of fear went away and it was replaced with anger. "He's far better than you. You don't know him like I do." I know that he tries to get under my skin but I can't help but to protect Jason, even if he wasn't here to hear all of this.

"I don't? I live in dreams babe. You know what that means right? I can see everything they dream about! I know awful lot of them!" He yells at me which makes me smirk. "You know that really isn't that impressive. I mean Jason came back in the real world while you just have to rot in here. And what makes it even more pathetic is that you can't do anything if no one remembers you. That's a shitty power you know."

I hear his angry roar coming from behind me which makes me turn around. He charges towards me with his claw ready to strike but I quickly jump to the side. He slashes some metal pipes which made me smirk. "Oh I think you missed." I say to him sarcastically which makes him growl at me. "You little bitch!" He yells at me and attacks me again. I move too late and he slashes my arm again. At that I take a hold on his wrist which makes him look at my hand and then my eyes. "Welcome to his world bitch."

I wake up which when Jason makes a cut on my other arm. I look around to see that Freddy wasn't here which made me panicked. "No! Where he is?!" Jason looks around the room too but he doesn't see anything either. "Fuck! I messed up! Now he knows what's going on!" Jason seems to panic a little but then I hear Benny's growling which made us two turn to look at him. He was staring in the kitchen while growling like a mad dog.