Chapter 29

(Y/n)'s POV

John was riding in the riding ring while I was looking after him. Thankfully Cola wasn't too moody right now so it was easy to him to hold on. I feel a little smile form on my lips as I look after him. He seems to be happy to ride after a long time. Thankfully he wasn't afraid to climb on her back even after he was thrown off of Brownie's back. It's good that children are much more brave than some of the adults.

I hear heavy footsteps approach me. I turn to look at Jason, who was standing right next to me. "Isn't he adorable? Reminds me of you." Jason tilts his head as he looks at the little one. "You were brave even if you were bullied. But look at you now. You're alive and back with me. Against of all the odds." I walk over to him and wrap my arms around him and give him a tight squeeze. He hums against my hold and puts his hand on the back of my head.

I feel his hand run through my hair which brought a smile on my face. I loved the way we were right now. I wanted to be much more to him than best friend but I didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable. And the worst that could happen would be that I was going to drive him away. "I love you Jason." I whisper to him which makes him hum again. He presses the lower part of his mask against my forehead. I smile again but a sad feeling in my gut was getting stronger. It was like loneliness but worst.

"Jason, can I ask something from you?" He turns to look at me and tilts his head cutely. "Have you... have you ever l-loved someone else than your mommy?" He tilts his head straight again and looks away from me. I can see that he nods slowly and his movement become little shakier than before. The way he was acting was so adorable. "It's okay. I still love someone other than my family. It's someone I have known for a long time."

Jason lets go of me and turns to look at me. There was deep sadness in his eyes which broke my heart. What was going on with him? His eyes shift from me to his feet. The way he nods like he was a man that just lost everything while gambling. "Is everything okay Jason?" I put my hand over to his shoulder which makes him nod. But he still seems to be extremely sad but I lift my other hand to his cheek and turn his face to look at me.

"Do you want to know who he is?" I could see some tears forming in his eyes. He nods again but his eyes travel anywhere else than me. "He has been my oldest friend who I love dearly. I thought that I lost him years ago when he drowned but now he has been given back to me. And the moment I saw him was the happiest thing I have ever felt." Jason's eyes turn to look at me with little more curiosity.

"And his name is Jason Voorhees. The mysterious killer of Crystal Lake. He's my love." I feel a smile form on my lips as I look at his eyes. They widen in surprise as he looks at me. He seems to see if I was lying but I shake my head. "I love you Jason. Not as a friend or even a best friend. I love you more than you can imagine." I give the mask's cheek part little rubs as I lean towards him and press my lips against the mask's lower part.

He wraps his arms around me and gives me a tight hug. He tilts his head and deepens the "kiss". I feel a smile form on my lips as I feel the connection. After some time I release Jason and press my forehead against his hard chest. "I love you." He rubs his hands against my back as I feel him start to shake little. I lift my head to see his face. He seems to be crying! The tears escaping from his eyes just broke my heart.

"Don't be like that." I give him another hug. He presses his head against mine again which seems to make him feel better. "Oh is dad leaving?" I hear John say which makes me turn towards the driveway. I see that he took MY car! Jason takes a step towards the driveway and he lifts the machete over to his head. He throws the machete with one smooth movement. The weapon flies through the air and sinks right into one of my back tires.