Chapter 36

Jason's POV

I look at (Y/n) who was sleeping next to me. She seemed to be peaceful so I don't think that the dream demon is bothering her. I tighten my hold on her as the thought of her leaving or dying comes again in my mind. I'm sure that Freddy doesn't like the fact that I was back. But I wanted to be with (Y/n). So maybe if I talk with him, he'll leave us alone. If we could but all of this behind us, I'm sure that he would just ignore everything.

(Y/n) shifts in her sleep which made me smile. I loved her so much. I press my masked face against her head. Her scent was so good. It reminded me of the forest. I rub her back gently which makes her hum happily. "Go to sleep Jason. Tomorrow we're going back home." She said with tired voice as she plants a kiss on my shoulder. I wanted to go to sleep but I was little nervous. I needed to reason with him. I close my eyes and hold her close.

I open my eyes only to see the old campsite but it was like it used to be. Before... before everything happened. "Well well well. Look who's still alive." I hear the all too familiar voice of the dream demon. I turn to look around to see that he was sitting on a log that was placed next to the campfire. He flicks his knives as he sends me an angry glare. "I thought we had a deal. You broke it for what? Some pussy?"

I quickly shake my head. It wasn't for that! "You know what your bitch of a mother would think? You had premarital sex!" I wanted to explain but he cuts me of. "Your mommy dearest would be so disappointed! You're just like one of them!" He points at some counselors who ignored some kids that were bullying one smaller kid so they could have sex right in the open. I... I wasn't like them! (Y/n) and I were different! Even if we weren't married!

"And while you had your FUN with that farm slut, I was a busy boy and got my revenge! Remember retard. This was your fault!" He lifts John's cut off head which made my body freeze. I felt sick. Like I was going to die. My knees were weak which makes me to fall to the ground as I look at the familiar face of John. But now... Now he looked so dead... "And now. I'm going to your lovers dream so I can kill her. See you later idiot!" And with that the dream demon vanished which made me wake up.

I sit up and quickly turn to look at (Y/n). I was panicking as I slam my hand on her shoulder and shake her little violently. She wakes up and turn to look at me with wide eyes. "Jason? What's wrong?" I jump up and start to collect my clothes. "J-Jason..." She sounds to be sad but there's no time to explain. We need to get to John! She dresses up slowly while I try to hurry her up. She seems to be sad but there's no time to be sad.

When we start to make our way back, she seems to be sad but I can sense anger. "My parents are there so you need to hide." She snaps at me with an angry voice. I look at her to see that she was now angry rather than sad. I was confused because of this. What has gone into her? I reach my hand towards her but she only pushes it away. "Don't touch me." She hisses with venom dripping from her voice. What happened to her?

When we reach the house we could see that Eddy was sitting on the front porch with cigarette in his mouth. "Stay here." She says to me but I just ignore her I need to know what happened to John. I start walking to the house while she tries to stop me. It was like a mouse was trying to stop a bear. "Jason!" She snaps to me but I ignore her. Eddy turns to look us and stands up. "(Y/n)! Jason! I need to talk with you!" He yell which makes (Y/n) turn her attention to him. "Don't yell his name! Mom and dad are here!"

Eddy waves his hands. "I know that's the thing I need to tell you about! They know about him!" He points at me which makes (Y/n) gasp. "What?! Why did you tell them?!" She yells at them but Eddy just shrugs. "They asked where you went and at first I tried to lie but they didn't believe things about the bear anymore and then John told them about Uncle Jason and they just put two and two together."