Chapter 25

Jason's POV

(Y/n) was leaning against my side when we were watching some cartoons. John was laying on the floor with Benny. (Y/n) was drawing some shapes against my chest as I was laying here with them without any worries in my mind. Soon John wouldn't leave and we call could be a big happy family. I just had to get rid of Eddy and that dream demon so they wouldn't try to stop my happiness again.

"Isn't this wonderful? Just the three of us and Benny. I would get used to this." (Y/n) suddenly whispers to me which brings a smile on my face. I would love that too. Just us against the world. I lean my head against her head and give it a little rub. She hums happily and snuggles closer to me. Her warmth felt wonderful against my cold undead skin. I loved how alive she was. Her pulse like music to my ears.

She lets her hand travel across my chest to my other shoulder and she gives me a hug. I felt some warmth on my cheeks and the weird feeling was coming back in me but now it was hotter in my pants. I try to get more comfortable position but the feeling won't go away! I let out a little whine since I can't get up and leave now! To my dismay (Y/n) turns to look at me with a little confused look on her face.

"Are you okay Jason?" She whispers to me which makes me nod quickly. I didn't want her to worry about me but that look on her face made me feel hotter than before! She looks at me with her other eyebrow arched. "Are you sure? You act little weird." I nod again but this time little more harshly than before. She straightens up again and turns to me fully. John's eyes were still clued on the TV while she was looking me up and down.

I look at her as her eyes shift on my pants and a deep blush forms on her face. I was going to die from embarrassment! She lifts her eyes to look at me with shock written on her face. She looks around fast and lifts one of the decorative pillows and places it on my lap. Why didn't I think of that earlier? I can already see that dream demon laughing at me for that and I know that he is going to mock me!

(Y/n) turns to look at the TV again but I can see the blush on her face. I was glad that John didn't see but (Y/n) was the one I wanted to impress! What did she think about me now?! Maybe she is going to mock me and tell me to leave without coming back! Should I still act our revenge on Eddy even if she doesn't want me to come back? She must think that I'm a loser and she is going to laugh right at my face.

I already felt the tears forming in my eyes at the thought that I would be all alone again but then she presses her head against my shoulder again. I turn my head to face her to see that she was giving me a wide smile. "It's okay big guy. It's nothing." She whispers to me and pokes my masked nose. I felt the relief wash over me at her words. At least she wasn't mad at me and she still wanted me around the house and the farm.

"Auntie why are you whispering to Uncle Jason?" John turns to look at us with a little confused look. I felt mortified at that but (Y/n) only giggles and gives me a hug. "It's nothing! We were talking about some adult stuff." John laughs at us and turns to look at the TV. "But Jason doesn't talk. How can he answer you?" I smile at his words and put my arm around (Y/n) form who was laughing at the little boy.

"He can talk! He does in telepathically!" John turns to look at me with wide eyes. "Really! Can you teach me that too! Auntie said that you are magical but that is just amazing!" John starts to pet Benny's head excitedly. I point at (Y/n) and show John that he needs to be taller. (Y/n) looks at me and then turns to look at (Y/n) happily. "You need to be bigger when you can communicate with him like that. You're too young."

John nods little sadly but then he gets a curious look on his face. "Can I go with Uncle Jason when he goes hunting? I would like to see forest animals." (Y/n) turns to look at me with curiosity written on her face. "If Uncle Jason agrees then you can go with him. I gladly nod at her words and turn to look at the little boy and nod excitedly. Of course I'll go hunting with him if he wants to see some forest creatures! Maybe we could find another beetle!